More up to date pics of my DC4

TougeRunner

Solid Snake kills himself
The only reason a street car should be that low, is if maybe the person does some weekend circuit racing, any other reason would be pure stupidity

And yeah, your not gonna roll around 4WD because your car is FF.

95jdmdc4

TougeRunner said:
The only reason a street car should be that low, is if maybe the person does some weekend circuit racing, any other reason would be pure stupidity

And yeah, your not gonna roll around 4WD because your car is FF.
I'm using an expression, look if u don't like to be slammed then thats your business, I do and my car handles and drives fine with it that low so let it be..call me stupid or whatever you can think up..thats all you, I'm not gonna argue over the internet.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
you still got them old springs??? Oh and BTW off topic, but what tranny u using for the b20??? and where'd you get the swap....im think bout gettin one for myself for the new year, lol.

Last edited:

95jdmdc4

integra4life29 said:
you still got them old springs??? Oh and BTW off topic, but what tranny u using for the b20??? and where'd you get the swap....im think bout gettin one for myself for the new year, lol.
This is my second set of coilovers I'm on, I have my other set that was on the car last time. And I'm using my ls tranny, everything for the ls bolts right up to the b20 and works fine.

MidniteFreedom

looking real nice! and its perfect dumped. its not over slamed like one of my freind having his tires tucked in side the fenders lol.

95jdmdc4

integra4life29 said:
You willing to sell that set, and for how much...im just interested. Also where did you get your B20???
Well, I'm hanging onto them bc I am looking into buying a civic for a daily now and I would put those on there, sorry. I got my B20 from hmotorsonline though.