Most Active Users Online

mirrorimg

Good luck. I will leave CI open just for you Stephen.

When was the date that record was set? I really don't think we even have that many active members. More guests sign in than registered users, and theres probably more spam accounts than actual members.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
It was 2007 I think. Everytime I've checked the number of guests has always been around twice the number of members signed in.

rockadilla

thats right.
Lol we'll need a date/time to all sign in

I donno if we can break it, not too many different people seem to post on here a lot probably only about 30-40 regulars I see
But I'm down to try :p

cvc7chris

Hustler
yep..i'm on here at least 10 times a day...they website does have alot less memebers than the ones i'm usually on (vadriven/honda-tech/cb7tuner) but i love this website non the less! =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah...we can bring more members though. just think about how many integras are rolling around on the streets and have no knowledge of this website? we can totally refer some people..

mattr89lxi

one funny thing is that everybudy that has posted in this thread besides 2 people are kinda noobs still(less than a year since reg. date) come on old timers were you at??

cvc7chris

Hustler
i know it is funny as hell...

i gotta find me a new one for some reason it's getting old to me. i put it on there since i signed up in like april..