Most recent picture of your car!

Alexxx22

Is the bumper hanging loose? Or is that fully mounted and the headlights are off? Nice work btw :thumbs up
no its just hanging loose lol was too excited to fully mount it

figured it was a dremle, just wanted to make sure before i attempt to cut my oem lip. Are you going to use ukdm corner lights or staying with the usdm?
well for now im using the ebay knock off :/ but i do plan on getting the real ones, i also want the rear licences extender and fog, but for now im just trying to get some rpf1's after paint and in time for eibach!! :D

Ryan659

Haven't taken a pic in awhile so here she is in all her unedited crappy cell phoneness:

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Sony has a 16mp point and shoot on newegg for around 100-120 right now if you wanna upgrade from cell pics.

Ryan659

I have a point n shoot camera but I'm too lazy to take and edit the pics right now :lol: have you taken any pics with your new camera?

R13

The other asshole
haha

A few, Nothing worth posting, I just got my tripod today so I may play with it, Need to find a good spot for night shots.

andreialta

well I sort of got her fixed.

Lady that hit me screwed me over and now Insurance won't pay at all.

But I've managed to bring her back.

Fixed the bumper, the bumper filler, straightened the back, changed the rear hatch.

Now left with the quarter panel damage, that I don't know if its worth fixing. :(

oh and need some new taillights.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas

Fixed the bumper, the bumper filler, straightened the back, changed the rear hatch.

Now left with the quarter panel damage, that I don't know if its worth fixing. :(

You've done some good work man! Good luck on the rest! Sorry about the insurance company:/

Sent from your mom's pole using Taptalk2

Swerve

Shawn

I can sell you 94-97 lights for a good price