Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
Figured they're new since you just got the wheels. :lol:

I was just curious, I've been reading into stuff for the tires on my mustang, all of my other cars I just let the tires get dirty as s*** and didn't care. :rolf:

Last edited:

Ryan659

I was just curious, I've been reading into stuff for the tires on my mustang, all of my other cars I just let the tires get dirty as s*** and didn't care. :rolf:

I have some purple gel crap made by either mothers or meguiars and it's a PITA to put on because all the groves n shit in the tires. If you try to use a shop rag (paper type) it just gets torn to shreds. Only good thing about it is that it smells like grape soda :lol:

Get spray type :thumbs up

Bitanga

Yeah I haven't even cleaned the wheels surprisingly. I'm too lazy lol.

Yeah I usually just let the tires get dirty. I don't really keep them nice unless I'm in the mood.

My Dad has never been a fan of tire shine so I'm not really into it either lol.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I'm not a fan of the really glossy stuff. Black magic works good if you cover the wheel, spray it on then wipe all the way around the tire with a dry rag but like Ryan said the grooves get you on small tires.

Ryan659

That was like 5 years ago or so. It still happens, but its now word of mouth. No one talks about it on the forums anymore. I go to meets, where people gather to go street racing. I dont go, because they are cracking down on spectators as well. Plus i dont want to get hit by a dumb street racer that loses control of their vehicle.

Good example here ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyfeU0nXhXs

Of course it's a mustang owner

Ryan659

As many 240hp mustang GT's as I've seen in junkyards smashed to hell, it scares me that people can turn off the traction control in the 400+hp ones...

They should screen the drivers first and then disable that button as necessary :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.

Like Ryan said, get a spray type.

I clean the wheels/tires first with 50/50 Purple Power/water, then use this stuff:

Make sure to get it off the wheels asap though :lol:

This was a while back after a wash, wax and doing the wheels.

R13

The other asshole
I used to wipe down the front wheels on the black v6 with black magic :lol: it worked like chain lube on a bike and kept the brake dust off them.