Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
Chasing a bad/lazy lash adjuster. It started ticking from the passenger’s valve cover when it got up to temp.

Also turns out I’ve been running 5w20 in this thing because that’s what ford “calls” for, yet the engine is designed for 5w30, so I’ve been running oil that’s way too thin. Ferd decided to do that to “improve” mpg on the assumption people would be babying their engines... lucky I didn’t spin a fucking rod bearing.

94RS

No fucks given.
Chasing a bad/lazy lash adjuster. It started ticking from the passenger’s valve cover when it got up to temp.

Also turns out I’ve been running 5w20 in this thing because that’s what ford “calls” for, yet the engine is designed for 5w30, so I’ve been running oil that’s way too thin. Ferd decided to do that to “improve” mpg on the assumption people would be babying their engines... lucky I didn’t spin a fucking rod bearing.
Leave it to ferd to pull some shit like that.... eh, it’s not like Modulars are uncommon even if something does happen to yours [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Leave it to ferd to pull some shit like that.... eh, it’s not like Modulars are uncommon even if something does happen to yours [emoji23]
I think it’s okay, cams have a little more wear than they should have. I’m gonna change the oil, probably to 10w30 because my mom’s truck has been running it for 10+ years and it’s the healthiest 4.6 we have. I put 5w30 in my truck and the bitch started ticking when it’s cold [emoji23]

I haven’t driven the red cunt in over a month now because I wasn’t sure what was wrong... my solution: Glowshift oil pressure gauge, oil change, and fuck the bastard, let it sling a rod, I’ll fix it when I have to

94RS

No fucks given.
Don’t you have a 302 crate engine or some shit just sitting around? Use that [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Nah, my two beast motors are sbc’s. I’ve got an old junky cougar xr7 302 with a mild cam, but it’s an automatic. Those older engines weren’t neutral balanced so manual swapping requires a crank change and a balance or it’ll vibrate itself apart

I like the modulars though, sound good, and they’re perfectly fine with you revving the piss out of them [emoji23]