Most recent picture of your car!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
looks good like that just needs a lip! mine sat like yours til i had to raise the front.... =\

black interior conversion time!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
looks good like that just needs a lip! mine sat like yours til i had to raise the front.... =\

black interior conversion time!
No im keeping the tan. It's sooooo clean

I lowered mine more since that pic, and will lower even more pretty soon. I want a mugen lip :twisted:

trolleyassassin

almost famous
My mirror in the background but hes ahead of me with the jdm front.

Nemesis just keep your front end. Jdm front is so over rated every one's got one keep that sh*t original it looks soo good I'm kinda jelly to be honest

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
*coughdc2cough* =P

I do love the 98 fronts its why i got one BUT i have always like the jdm fronts more and it wouldnt matter to me if everyone did have one, its still the way i want my car completed. Ive always built my car my way from what i like and dont like. Theres just nothing better looking than the jdm front. But yeah a lot have it but still far more that dont. Cmon you know you be jocking one everytime you see it. =P

All thats left is tuning for performance til i start the next project when cash flows. Its back to aesthetics now. Jdm might happen before end of year.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
*coughdc2cough* =P

I do love the 98 fronts its why i got one BUT i have always like the jdm fronts more and it wouldnt matter to me if everyone did have one, its still the way i want my car completed. Ive always built my car my way from what i like and dont like. Theres just nothing better looking than the jdm front. But yeah a lot have it but still far more that dont. Cmon you know you be jocking one everytime you see it. =P

All thats left is tuning for performance til i start the next project when cash flows. Its back to aesthetics now. Jdm might happen before end of year.
JDM fronts aren't worth swapping onto our cars, I don't want to cut/re weld the frame and make it weaker in the long for different headlights.

You should do tuning and performance before aesthetics :p

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Get it welded right and theres nothing weaker about it. These fronts were actually on the integra before they went to the bug eye look for US market. Gen 3 front is unique no doubt but to me the all mighty jdm front just looks better.

Performance for me is all done til turbo if i ever get around to it. Just waiting for cash to tune it by end of summer. The only other thing i might do is compression bump but since turbo is in the future im undecided whether to go through with it or not.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Paint your lips man. s*** will look clean.
I can't do that. It's close enough the way it is, and somewhat flows with the rest of the car, I had no intentions of mix matching with way offset colors like orange and green together..

It's not worth it to paint it. I'm getting rid of this car in 2 years anyways. I also spider crack the lip paint because it's pretty flexible, so I can just bust out my paint and fix it up myself when need be.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Get it welded right and theres nothing weaker about it. These fronts were actually on the integra before they went to the bug eye look for US market. Gen 3 front is unique no doubt but to me the all mighty jdm front just looks better.

Performance for me is all done til turbo if i ever get around to it. Just waiting for cash to tune it by end of summer. The only other thing i might do is compression bump but since turbo is in the future im undecided whether to go through with it or not.
Yeah, but I still wouldn't trust cutting up my frame. Seems stupid.

I hear ya on the cash part, that's the only thing keeping me from LS/v right now

trolleyassassin

almost famous
*coughdc2cough* =P

Yea I totally get what you're saying mabey it's just that almost all my boys have had jdm fronts so maneuver I got tired of seeing them...don't get me wrong thay look sexy as hell when there done right I just think there over rated where I'm from

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I hear that. Some areas where theres not as many hondas you will see a trend more often but out here in so cal theres a shit ton of hondas and bunch of broke asses like myself.

You wouldnt be cutting up your frame its just unwelding the old core support and welding the new one in place. Honda designed it this close i mean its based off the exact same chassis.