Mother's Day Gifts...

Joshua W.

Ex-Back Road Driver
You could make her a card by hand. Some construction paper, some crayons or markers or pens and pencils, and your thoughts are all you need. It won't matter how much it costs; to her it will be priceless. If you just put a little time and thought into it, it will show much more love than an expensive gift bought from the store. =)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I want to get her and the dad tickets to this Vietnamese show where they have skits and tons of musicians. She loves watching the DVDs. Only problem is I don't know much about them and when/where the next showing it. Contacting them FTL! They still haven't gotten back to me.

She likes gardening...
It seems all Vietnamese women are the same. My mom likes gardening & those funky ass DVD's Lol.....

Buy her some strawberries or something to plant. :D

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
mMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm spaaaaaaaa! lol i should do a mother and daughter spa day. maybe with all my other sisters, too. sounds expensive. lol

i need help too. my mom wants us to go to my bros grave cause his birthday is the same day :( im am literally at a loss on what to get her. how about one of those gardening benches that you can store your tools in trinnh.
hm...

what gardening bench are you talking about? i'm not sure.

what are you getting your mom?

You could make her a card by hand. Some construction paper, some crayons or markers or pens and pencils, and your thoughts are all you need. It won't matter how much it costs; to her it will be priceless. If you just put a little time and thought into it, it will show much more love than an expensive gift bought from the store. =)
that stopped working once i hit high school. haha once i made her this cool little teapot and had written a poem on it. it probably didn't make sense because i had written it in vietnamese. lol i don't write it well.
It seems all Vietnamese women are the same. My mom likes gardening & those funky ass DVD's Lol.....

Buy her some strawberries or something to plant. :D
she doesn't like strawberries. i've thought about planting some for myself, though. haha then i can pick it and eat it.

i ordered her a movie that's hard to find from amazon. that's going to go with her birthday present, though. i'm thinking a lemon tree...