Moving

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea man, I'm gonna miss florida, been here for 4 years now. I'll be coming down to Miami before I leave!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I just realized that you live in Panama City. I got to Panama City Beach every year. Usually either Memorial Day or Spring Break

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
well what the hell man, give this man a holla if you get up this way. I'm probablly going to stop in texas on the way their when I leave, maybe I can plan my trip when something cool is going on.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Aussie said:
Yea man, I'm gonna miss florida, been here for 4 years now. I'll be coming down to Miami before I leave!
you better. . . . .lol .. . you got my number holla at me when you plan on comming. not last minute either, give me time to clean up a bit around the house

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
B18TEG said:
you better. . . . .lol .. . you got my number holla at me when you plan on comming. not last minute either, give me time to clean up a bit around the house
word....hey did you get that piston out to JE? Oh and hey what were those towel things your wife had when you were here, dude they were awesome to get the grease off.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
baby wipes . . . .lol . .. and the piston not yet. . .. i will though, i took it to the shop where im gonna do the build at and he said i might not have to replace it, that structurally its fine. so i just gotta get the rings and im set

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
B18TEG said:
baby wipes . . . .lol . .. and the piston not yet. . .. i will though, i took it to the shop where im gonna do the build at and he said i might not have to replace it, that structurally its fine. so i just gotta get the rings and im set
Dude that's amazing...anyway I would still get that piston replaced if you can man, no need to take the chance, but let me know how things go.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Definately, I Just Ordered New Bearings, Main, Thrust Washers, And Rods From Acl (race Of Course), Got New Valves And Retainers From Brian Crower, Ordering Arp Stud Kit Soon, And Im All Ready For The Build. I Figure I Can Wait On Cams And Computer Untill I Get The Boost Kit

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Aussie said:
well what the hell man, give this man a holla if you get up this way. I'm probablly going to stop in texas on the way their when I leave, maybe I can plan my trip when something cool is going on.
When are you moving? I'll probably go to PCB sometime between March 11-17

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Cool. I'll have to hit you up. I usually just fly out there and rent a car though because 12 hour drives SUCK

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
www.AZHT.net
check it out if u havent already. lots of people on there, meets and all that. i have lived in PHX for about 9 months, and ive met lots of cool people. since i was in new to AZ, and i didnt know hardly any other tuners, that was the best way to meet up with people in the scene.