muffler

mentallytwisted

Ok so the person who used to own the integra that I now own cut off the muffler..I keep getting pulled over about it so I need to know what all do I need and the best place to get them from.thanks everyone

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Craigslist, probably, and just take it to a muffler shop and have the weld it on

mentallytwisted

Oh ok...week can I also get the muffler from auto zone? Or should I just but one that is co
mpere

bkirshr

User that is Registered
yeah, you can get a muffler from autozone too, may not sound the best, but if it keeps you from being pulled over, then it's worth it

mentallytwisted

Ah..will if I were to order a new one for the best sound what would u suggest I get? I'm also trying to make sure my car will sound great when I drive

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thats really your call. I'd suggest the Apexi WS2 but those are pretty pricey. just watch some youtube videos and see what kind you like. as long as you don't get an ebay muffler you should be fine

rexpepper123

i hsave a cherry bomb from fleet fame lol. was only 30 bucks! sounds like a swarm of bees coming out at high rmp sounds good at low rpms tho. ive been thinking about getting a vibrant one from here. i love their shipping! youtube helped me!