My 01 Ls

mdan9193

Mdan
Looks good, but IMO looked better wingless with the visor on.

What kind of konig wheels were those? They fit perfectly.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
i like the wing much better. im not a wingless kinda guy. this is exactly my style. im really not sure what kind they are. i was just glad i got rid of the bbs'. they were too flashy for my likings

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Damn that looks good... If I were you, I'd be tempted to leave it satin, except for the whole keeping it clean issue. I love it with the wing and without the visor...

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Thanks man. Yea i love how the satin looks in pictures and cruising down the road but once its stopped and you are right up on it you can see all kinds of water spots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Thanks man. Yea i love how the satin looks in pictures and cruising down the road but once its stopped and you are right up on it you can see all kinds of water spots

my friend has the same color as your car on his r33 and he asks me to wash it all the time bc of that lol

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lmao yea it sucks. I was told today to put some cascade in the washwater to keep from getting so many waterspots

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Well just thought I would update everybody. Since I got here in Korea and my car has just been setting at my parents had my dad pull the motor and take it into the shop a few days ago. Getting the bottom end rebuilt with stock type r rods and 11.5 cr 82mm type r pistons and acl race bearings. Head is getting a port and polish along with a 3 angle valve job. Bought Brian Crower flat top valves, springs, and retainers that will be getting installed. 70mm skunk2 tb will be getting matched to the stock type r intake mani. Spec stage 2 clutch getting installed and flywheel is getting resurfaced. Working on getting s300 right now and should be on the dyno in a few months hopefully. I'll make sure I get some videos and dyno sheet posted up. Hoping for about 225 at the wheels.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
So after doing some research over here in Korea. My itr swap put down 239hp from the build I've done. Kinda disappointed so it's time for a k swap to come into play. My buddy has a rsx that put down 273 with rbc, rdx injectors, race header, 2.5" exhaust, pjdm intake, tune on e85 with kpro.

Hearing that was my final shove towards a k swap. Lol

xSpRiNkLeZ

why do you want the red acura badges if youre doing the full jdm conversion?

super clean though, and i love the legit type r motor :)

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
I dunno honestly. Now that I've had it a little longer the shaved badges have grown on me. I've just always liked red badges and it may still be a little bit before I get a jdm front.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Only sad part about the legit jdm type r. I no longer have the red valve cover :-( it got messed up while it was setting the first time I was here in Korea and swapping it in fucked it up a little to cuz I'm clumsy lol. Painted it wrinkle black because I couldn't find red wrinkle paint