My 1990 LS

Alvi84

KrisX13 - good angles on your photos... what kind of camera you using? Shots look nice and do the car justice.

krisx13

Schweet.
it's been a while...here's what's been goin on

- picked up some mudflaps from the junkyard
- rear bumper taken off, currently being fixed up and aligned properly at the sides
- dust boots ordered online for my suspension, will be here this week sometime
- did an antenna delete
- replaced front door panel fabric with something more ...modern
- steam cleaned front seats/carpet

once those dust boots come in i'm sending in the teg to get my shocks/springs installed as well as new rear lower lca & trailing arm bushings put in..and hopefully get my radio/clock working again. its been almost a month without my music...aghghghg

krisx13

Schweet.
suspension = DONE. rides sooooooooo much better. the car isn't as low as it used to be :( but it was only raised not even an inch. i asked some guy about my fuse situation, he seems to think i'd have to follow the wires and see where the short is, which can get expensive. but he's going to wire my radio differently so that it can still work, so yay to that!

in other news, my front bumper was backed up into and got knocked up. it's not cracked or anything, it's got a small dent but the paint is off and chipping. getting that fixed asap....

krisx13

Schweet.
well here are some pics from my phone, excuse the quality.

teg with my bro's new 05 civic in the back

literally the only spot of rust on my car lol almost fixed

sitting higher now :( oh well

new door panels. this is the first one i did, so it's not the best. it's bubbling in spots cause the glue i used wasn't strong enough

where i got hit

Miles decided to pay a visit lol

krisx13

Schweet.
i just recently started hearing the right front end clicking when driving...possible cv axle replacement time?