My 1999 Civic Si

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Nah, not off the top of my head, but i'm sure there is someone on tit who will hook you up haha

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
haha screw tit man, id rather try my hand at painting it then pay one of those douche bags to do it haha
Yeah I barely go these days, if I do go it's because my friends go to. Nrh is sort of a long drive for me.

DIY is always a better choice if you know what you're doing haha

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Also found out where the oil was leaking, OEM b-series cam seals are junk. and the vtec solenoid was leaking a little to.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Buy new oem cam seals, aftermarket suck.
I had blox cam seal, and even though it was one of the lesser, at least to me it was built much better, oem is flimsy plastic.

I broke the one on my integra when I replaced it by stepping on it, that's enough for me to get something else lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I had blox cam seal, and even though it was one of the lesser, at least to me it was built much better, oem is flimsy plastic.

I broke the one on my integra when I replaced it by stepping on it, that's enough for me to get something else lol
Oh "cam seal", thought you meant on the cam gear side cam seals. Yeah billet 3 o-rings are awesome.

R13

The other asshole
Nice!

I would dip those wheels gunmetal and do black or gunmetal headlamp shrouds :D