my 2001 Integra LS Turbo

ForceFed

...Relapsed
g3teg97 said:
I love how your valve cover looks. I'd like to paint mine like that, but what did you use?
i just used a white base coat, then coated it with about 3 layers of grey. i diddnt want nothing too flashy.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damn...I can't get over your car. I'm really wanting to turbo my ls like you. Anyways, I think I might start the valve cover painting DIY next week. What stuff did you use and where can I get it?

ForceFed

...Relapsed
1991TeGgY Ls said:
ive seen ur car like 100 times i dont kno where tho it keeps popping up though
its the #1 car on cardomain.com

Damn...I can't get over your car. I'm really wanting to turbo my ls like you. Anyways, I think I might start the valve cover painting DIY next week. What stuff did you use and where can I get it?
thanks dude, i got all the stuff from ace hardware, just lightly sand it down, put tape overspark plug and oil holes, spray down a white base primer, then spray a couple of coats of grey.

i chose grey because it is a neutral color and it dosent demand attention, but it still looks good.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
ForceFed said:
thanks dude, i got all the stuff from ace hardware, just lightly sand it down, put tape overspark plug and oil holes, spray down a white base primer, then spray a couple of coats of grey.

i chose grey because it is a neutral color and it dosent demand attention, but it still looks good.
Well, I wanna paint grey because my teg is silver. Do you sand it down so the black stuff comes off?

ForceFed

...Relapsed
g3teg97 said:
Well, I wanna paint grey because my teg is silver. Do you sand it down so the black stuff comes off?
no you dont want to sand the black stuff off. alot of people do that but it is un-necessesary. silver would look good.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
On certain places it's flaking off. I gotta do something about it because it looks like ass.

This is what I'm talking about.

Last edited: