My 2nd Gen Teg - nothing special...yet (56k?)

Britty

Coming soon: Abej6's Rota Subzero's, and my lil MTX 10" sub (looking for an amp and box right now). Gawd i need to lower it... :cry:

bye bye Red Rice Rocket :( My bf's car...sold pretty much everything a week ago and back to stock...those were the days (even tho it was a pain in the ass to drive!) some pics for old times...

Eminemslm0

Thats a nice lookin 7th gen. why he sell it.?
And why havent you lowerd yout teg yet?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That Buddy Club rear looks nice as hell on the 7th gen Civic.

Britty

Originally posted by "Eminemslm0"

Thats a nice lookin 7th gen. why he sell it.?
And why havent you lowerd yout teg yet?
Insurance is too much and he can't afford to keep it. It'll be gone by April. Prolly buy something used. Thanx tho...he appreciates it when ppl dig his ride.

Haven't lowered the teg cuz it was my mommy's car. It still is on the weekends cuz she needs to go buy groceries :p Pretty much mine now cuz i learned how to drive standard this summer. I dun wanna lower it too much tho...just enuf to get rid of the gap.

Eminemslm0

Originally posted by "Britty"

Insurance is too much and he can't afford to keep it. It'll be gone by April. Prolly buy something used. Thanx tho...he appreciates it when ppl dig his ride.

Haven't lowered the teg cuz it was my mommy's car. It still is on the weekends cuz she needs to go buy groceries :p Pretty much mine now cuz i learned how to drive standard this summer. I dun wanna lower it too much tho...just enuf to get rid of the gap.
Insurance truly is a bitch