My 4th Gen.

MoJoJoJo

Banned

Sorry Still Stock =) Havent had it that long yet; mods and pics soon

Last edited by a moderator:

01cleatus

Dude nice ride I love the white color on Acura's they are just one company that can pull it off well. Congrats on the RSX. Nice ride.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Thx, yea i chose white cuz i want to go kinda JDM..but not all the way...cant afford it, but i cant wait til i get a CF hood on it...mang that would look hella sexy

Andrey

Nice car! Can't wait till you'll mod it!

Todd

token ex-mod
i fixed the pic for you bro...

like i said in the other post i suggest www.imageshack.us for image hosting.
geocities in nifty... i made a site there in high school... but their bandwith limitation sucks

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nice, hehe i would burn out..but i have a base auto so..yea its not a good idea. but i can shift up gear by gear...thats always fun

JimDCXC

It looks really nice, I agree that a carbon fiber hood would look sick on there, I would also suggest some DIY black housing headlight for a first mod. It's really cheap and easy to do and would look really good I think. Congratulations and good luck with your ride.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
ooohhhh I love the new DC5. I saw a show on making touring cars for cheap and they had the REALTIME RSX-S. damn that was cool. mostly all honda parts too!!!
________
Harley-Davidson XL883

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
blue book value is 17 something, i only have 11k miles on it. hks hi power catback, aemv2, skunk2 upper & lower struct bar, Xenon Depot 65K HID i spent over 1800 on parts. i selling it for 15,500. right now there's a guy that is interested