my 95 gsr build

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well i should of started this a long time ago but i guess its never to later lol.
here is the day after i got it

bought some red hoses cause my upper one was ready to burst

upgraded my system to some amped kappa components

while i had the door panels off i decided to do the inserts red and the arm rest. was gonna put my red racing seats in but ended up trading them.

changed out my trans fluid with gm syncro mesh cause i have a 3rd gear grind. helped out alittle but didnt fix it like alot of people say it did

finally got around to installing my screen and navigation and made a sweet custom mount for the apexi afc that came in the car

then i ripped out all the ac stuff since it didnt work

found my self a plug somewhere to delete my rear wiper.

it was time to take off what i call the whale tail lol cause i came across a cheap itr wing for cheap. had a 3rd brake light but hamfacekilla stopped by and he just got a new one that same day and we traded cause he was wanting the 3rd brake light.

well finally it was time to get those huge 18's off the car. i was gonna start collecting parts for boosting the car but all i really had was a hondata S200 so i traded it to a guy for a set of 15in Si"s with tires. i was wanting 16's but i figured 15's would work for now.

well just today i put some new lowering springs on and its way to low lol. way lower then i wanted it. the front is right on the ground with the lip on. so ill be going lipless till i can get ahold of some 16's to hopefully raise the car alittle bit.

comming soon a new kenwood double din with nav and some hid's. ill post new pics when i have them

Last edited:

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
a warlock catback from holly carbs. if u look them up they gor from 400to 500 bucks and i got it new off ebay for 160 shipped to my house. it sounds awsome steven can tell u lol it sounds almost like a subaru when im blocks away getting on it lol

hamfacekilla

about damn time mike! lol jk Si's look great and your right about that lip, you better take it off before you end up ripping the whole bumper off haha. looks really good tho, your getting tail lights next right?

hamfacekilla

nothing, he just mentioned that he wanted to get different ones lol personally i like them, they are the carbon fiber ones.