My 98' Gsr

DC2-shad

hello guys , im fairly new to the forum. i picked up a 98 gsr back in september and it was a clean find , never winter driven , no rust any etc , this is how it was when i first got it

since i have bought it , i have put on tein s-tech springs which i had laying around my shop amd got rid of these tacky tinted tails and put in oem tails in

i had to get a new front end for it since the old bumper was cracked and not oem , so i got an oem bumper and hood

i put in an 8k hid kit , and i have bought a oem type r wing and type r lip and plan to go with a milano red paint job after winter. this is all for now :) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC2-shad

i was told to keep the silver aswell , but i want a change , and it has 170 kilometers i dont know how many miles that would be but heres an engine bay pic
and plus i forgot to mention that this month i rebuilt the entire motor , new valve seals , valve guides , piston rings , the whole lot! runs like brand new!

Ganyon

Car looks awesome. I'm on s techs too, well atleast the front for now, and I'm lower than yours. I don't understand. Our cars are like twins.

DC2-shad

because im working all winter to save up for a paint job , and my car is really low , my springs ddnt settle in in that pic , look here