My 98 LS lots of goodies inside

94rs-gharp

damn man thats some bullshit that that fucking girl had 2 in 2 weeks..... i would of yelled SHINIGAMI SAMA REEEAAAAAPPPPEERRRR CCCHHHOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!! lmao

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
haha. so we did some work on the motor today and ziptied the bumper on until i get my body work done. went over to 2 of my friends houses and got it in.

gotta love the boosted LS and the All motor jdm conversion :-D
and also realized the original owner had the wrong plugs in and that they had been in there for quite a bit. notice the piston material and the disintegrated plugs......2 of them were like this. it would explain my s***ty gas mileage and lethargic powerband

motor pulls so much better. i can tell they used an impact wrench to put the plugs in. the one was literally seized into the head from overtq and cross thread. it took forever to get it out without f***ing up the head.

and it looks like the donor car for my front end was a 4 door ITR lol

Last edited:

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
i went and got quote and the honda auto body shop said it's gonna be like $2800-3000 and that my car will most likely be totaled as a result. The girl is 16 and doesn't want her parents to find out or go through insurance because she was in an accident 2 weeks ago. so we are settling outside of the insurance. my personal shop said they can do the whole job for $1000 parts, labor and paint. She's agreed to settle on $1500 by tomorrow. She gave me $650.00 tonight and the rest tomorrow at 2:30pm.

so i'll be fixing my car and picking up a barely running eg coupe tomorrow!! will be posting pics when i get her tomorrow.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Pics of her or the car? haha Looks like she was cute enough for you to go outside of insurance and help her out a bit. =ppppppppp Shes lucky she even has $1500 around to get her ass out of it. For the trouble you should be taxing her closer to what it would cost you.

Thats a clean 92/3 gsr. You rarely see one of those let alone in minty condition. Imo.. collectors items now.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Pics of her or the car? haha Looks like she was cute enough for you to go outside of insurance and help her out a bit. =ppppppppp Shes lucky she even has $1500 around to get her ass out of it. For the trouble you should be taxing her closer to what it would cost you.

Thats a clean 92/3 gsr. You rarely see one of those let alone in minty condition. Imo.. collectors items now.
she was only 16 and i empathize. I'm also a parent and I figure what better way for her to learn her lesson then to use her own money to fix her mistake. there was no need to punish her as long as I get my car fixed. She was really grateful as well. and yes she was cute lol

and i'm getting a sweet daily driver out of it to deal with the gas crisis.....hello eg coupe!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Shes still lucky to have hit someone generous enough to go well beyond fair. Even with repairs done in full, i hate the trouble and the fact that my car would have additional repairs made to it at anyones fault other then mine.

But i also fully understand your position. /bow

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Shes still lucky to have hit someone generous enough to go well beyond fair. Even with repairs done in full, i hate the trouble and the fact that my car would have additional repairs made to it at anyones fault other then mine.

But i also fully understand your position. /bow
lol thanks...yeah. and i guess karma payed off because i'm getting an eg coupe tomorrow for cheap!!! so i'll fix my car and get another one in the process. i guess things do happen for a reason?