MY B18C Powered DC4

DCGuy13203

Hey what's going on guys? I've recently joined CI and yes, Integras FTW! I've owned this car for about 3 years and It's still running healthy. I do all the hard work on my car. Finally I took some decent pics unlike the crappy ones from my cell phone. I still have more things I want to do to my car but anyways enjoy.

94 Acura Integra RS

Engine:

JDM B18C SiR-G (GSR)
JDM ITR Valve Cover
Nology Wires
NGK Iridium Spark plugs
Mugen Reservoir Covers
Blox Intake Manifold/Heat shield gasket
Omni Power 68mm Throttle Body*
PWJDM CF Intake
PWJDM CF Spark Plug cover*
Replica Tri Y Headers
Gen 1 VAFC (Changing the VTEC cross over)
S4C Transmission (99-00 Civic Si)
Fidanza Lightweight flywheel
Stage 2 Clutch
PWJDM Straight test pipe
2 1/2 Inch Vibrant catback Exhaust

Suspension/Wheels:
Mugen 5 way suspension
ITR Rear LCA
Skunk2 Front/Rear Camber kit
ITR alignment specs
15 Inch Rota Slipstream

Exterior:
JDM DC Side markers
USDM ITR Replica lip
OEM SiR-G fog lights with switch
Honda Emblems

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
I like the look of your Integra very simple yet clean! And white makes it even better :)

Welcome!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Body needs some TLC to get it looking proper. But, your parts are pure business. Nice swap and nice Mugen suspension. Would look better sitting lower, but to each his own. Get that body up to spec, maybe a mild tuck/shave in the bay, and that thing will = slippery sex.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I always love the black and white look, good work.

And i heard with some abuse that the paint on the vibrant muffler will come off, true?

DCGuy13203

Body needs some TLC to get it looking proper. But, your parts are pure business. Nice swap and nice Mugen suspension. Would look better sitting lower, but to each his own. Get that body up to spec, maybe a mild tuck/shave in the bay, and that thing will = slippery sex.
Fix that rust and its good to go
I'm well aware of the rust right now I can care less because my swap is healthy and thats all it matters. I know all about the shaved bay, battery tuck, wire tuck, and brake line tuck. I just don't have the time to what I want to do because of my busy work schedule. I don't care about slamming my ride and I'm not a big fan of slammed cars. I'm more of function over form. I'm not cutting spring on the Mugens.

nice ride i cant wait to start working on my project
Integra is the way to go!

:welcome: to the club, looks good dude but needs to be lowered more and it will be sick :thumbs up
The ride height is not adjustable and I'm not cutting the Mugen springs. It's rides like a champ.

nice! engine bay is sick!
thanks i just need to tuck things away, i'm not going to crazy because i rather save all the work for the K when i want to ditch the b series.

I always love the black and white look, good work.
thanks its simple clean

And i heard with some abuse that the paint on the vibrant muffler will come off, true?
No it's not true. I've ripped sh*t up and the paint didn't chip for a damn thing.

nice dude, rockin some good parts, hows that blox IM, im thinking about getting one
Blox is good and i do feel the increase in the mid range, it's basically like the sk2 gen 1 IM. Blox did came a long way for those who kept track.

+1
welcome!
thanks im new to this site but not the game.