my Barbados dc2 type r

Diablo

hey it all started out when i bought my 1995 auto integra but i had always wanted an integra type r.So i order a written off 97 integra type r with 44000 k.Shipped it in with seats supension and everthing to swap back into my dc2 integra car which i looked at as a shell.

Diablo

Now the transformation begins

egine lifted in for first time but at a tilt as u can see from the braket over the gearbox which had to be replaced with the bracket from the type r front vut

speedin

The Transporter
obd1kenobi said:
Wow! you had a single cam integra!!!!!
Wasnt that the XSI AWD version? Thats the only single cam i know of. And this guy knows how to say hello. LOTS OF PICS! Also why is just the bay blue? Plan on painting the rest that color?

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
luckkyy!!! KEEP IT SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... and please dont put those tailights on.... please...

1329itr00

Type R
obd1kenobi said:
Wow! you had a single cam integra!!!!!
i forget what model that was i dont think it was an xsi. may have been i dont think so.
very nice project you have on your hands g/l with it

MidniteFreedom

isnt the xis has vtec? i remember tegboi had it on his DA. and yea plz dont put them black housing tail lights keep the stock one u got!

Diablo

the engine bay is painted long beach pearl just the base color, the pics have it look funny. You dont get this model integra in America only in japan, we have lots of them here in barbados. Sorry about the lights i just dont like standards

2 Bar Teg

Nice project you have! Looking good so far, can't wait to see it when its all finished! Keep us posted!