My Bros RSX

Vistec R

here are some pics of my bro RSX before we sodl it to buy the WRX i miss the car it was fun to drive and fuckign fast we where one of the firts people to have air forces one kit had to wait omost 2 month until they sold it to the public

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
how fast is fuckin' fast? I figured I'd ask that since you took the pictures at the track so I wanted to know what he ran and with what mods.

Todd

token ex-mod
inline4four said:
how fast is fuckin' fast? I figured I'd ask that since you took the pictures at the track so I wanted to know what he ran and with what mods.
:werd:
by all means the wrx should be much more "fuckign fast" then the rsx, and it should respond better to mods

Vistec R

aigh guys im glad you guys like it. the stock alloy had nitto 555 rubber at the time. those to pics of the track are different days. I dont rember exactly what it ran this was 2 years ago and y es the wrx is way fater i know it was mid 13s...

Mods
Injen Intake
Skunk2 catbackexhuast
I dotn rember what brand where the headders
cluth
fly wheel
type R LSD
Hondata tune Japan version at the time you couldnt get the one from the Us
and the head had the whole Toda Valve train
god i cant remember all the mods let me see if i can find more pics of the motor...

Vistec R

oh yea about the supra the rsx took him 1st 2 gear then it was over supra won.... shit i have videos and all i been searchign for them i have whole library of cds that i have burn

Vistec R

here are some more pics i found im going crazy trying to find the cd of the engine being taken out and parts gettign install.

this like the only engine pic i found when it just had intake... i hate this shit when im searching form soemthin i cant find it.

Vistec R

and this is the wrx we sold the rsx for..... if more pics needed let me know i had a bunch of this car...

01cleatus

But the WRX looks beautiful in black... I personally liked how it looked without the wing but it still looks awesome.

Vistec R

thanx bro for the love... i love CC.com for not having haters i hate posting pics of my ride or past rides because alot of people bull shit you or wont belive you. if my computer would had never cought a virus i could posted million pages of pics of the the car my bro,dad n me have own there progress step by step.

Black_GS

Thats a nice RSX my boy had his engine swapped powered with the new K24 motor smoke the shit out of alot of cars ...tourque on that car is crazy just keeps pulling on u..