My Camouflage Integra.

96LSteg

Jemel
Thanks for all the love! You all guessed right...I'm a Carolinian. I'm from Hickory, NC. It's a '98 model and It's just got a B18B with every bolt on known to mankind haha I've thought about making it an LSV but it runs and drives amazing like it is and I'm getting killer gas mileage so I don't want to mess with it.
Welcome fellow North Carolinian lol. I live in High Point NC

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I read the title and I thought 'get this trash outta here!'

Then I actually looked at the car. Man, your integra has a better camouflage paint job then 80% of the rednecks trucks around here. Good show, sir. Good show.
Exactly my thoughts as well

speedin

The Transporter
Why does camo make it red neck?
Its the type of camo. That type of camo is usually hunting related. And as people know, the SE loves to hunt.

Thanks for all the love! You all guessed right...I'm a Carolinian. I'm from Hickory, NC. It's a '98 model and It's just got a B18B with every bolt on known to mankind haha I've thought about making it an LSV but it runs and drives amazing like it is and I'm getting killer gas mileage so I don't want to mess with it.
Nice! Welcome. Sounds like you should just keep it non-vtec then and stay happy.

Speedie408

Cool... It'd be cooler if it peels off. :D

Def different but I don't think it'll fly in Cali... unless maybe if you live up int he Sierras/Tahoe.

Welcome!

Zachc6464

Its the type of camo. That type of camo is usually hunting related. And as people know, the SE loves to hunt.

Nice! Welcome. Sounds like you should just keep it non-vtec then and stay happy.
I guess so.

Sent from the German Kid's DC4

Nick_C78

Specifically what bolt ons do you have? Also has it been tuned at all? Why would modding your motor result in less gas mileage? My engine is modded quite a bit and I average 33mpg(300+ miles a tank). Sick paint though dude. Props for being unique. Also, it makes it so the thieves can't find it!

And screw you guys. We can't help it if Cali is where it is at.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Cool... It'd be cooler if it peels off. :D

Def different but I don't think it'll fly in Cali... unless maybe if you live up int he Sierras/Tahoe.

Welcome!
No way. That thing needs to be stuck intraffic on the 105. Unique city look FTW.

CamoTeg

Specifically what bolt ons do you have? Also has it been tuned at all? Why would modding your motor result in less gas mileage? My engine is modded quite a bit and I average 33mpg(300+ miles a tank). Sick paint though dude. Props for being unique. Also, it makes it so the thieves can't find it!

3" Cold air intake, AEM fuel rail, AEM cam gears, skunk2 intake mani, NGK wires and V Power plugs 4-2-1 header, magnaflow hi-flow cat, srs catback.

96LSteg

Jemel

F**k yo Cali couch nukka! Lol