My DA Just bought sum new Stuff

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
So I do Home Renovations n Hvac stuff so i was thinken about gettin rid of the DA but soon as the Heat hit Jersey i was like naaa im keepin it n ill just get a pickup for work.....

First off i found like 2 guyz gutten out theyre DAz and sellin like everything...so im lookin into that... :)

-i just ordered new Trailing Arm Bushings mine were SHOT they were a bitch to order supposibly acura doesnt sell the bushing seperate from the trailing arm for 90 and 91z so i ended up finden sum after market ones (ill post pix)
New Acura trailer arms were like $300 each i got these bushings for $50 each
-New Blox Rear LCA for $110 Blue
-Pilot Anodized Short Shifter $40
-Mugen Shift knob $20
-high flow Test Pipe Resonater $40 bux off ebay (had cat problems but i went with this straight pipe on my 98 and love it so i ordered one from my DA)
Next Im ordering:
-front LCA
-Lower Brace ASR
-new accel
-50-50 red and white tail lights
-new Dr Drag 20z wheels
-Motor Wise now i got the stock b18a1 im thinken of keepin my cable tranny and going Gsr b18c see what happens i wanted to look into going turbo but its too high maintenance
I just did my rotors and padz I SHOuld Of went SLotted Rotors I Know I knOw:x

i will post pix as i go
:lol:

89y49rexsi

nice i love da's they are the only integra i like but they are hard to find em in good shape that is why i am a 4th gen civic guy hahaha

that is pretty ba but dont be a ricer do stuff under the hood yo lol jk totally

it looks very nice

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
nice progress good luck with all the parts!

dc2b18

Wait... What?
Is there any reason why you think turbo is high maintenance?

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
i dont think.. To each is own but i KNOW it is i live at the track on the weekendz n these guyz put too much work in to clean and rebuild theyre motor and then hit the track and blow it they spend crazy money to go hella strong to go turbo n all the shit that has to go with it......Maybe if i had it parked n jus ttook it to the track it be worth it but for now i'd rather go motor...im learnen about tunning and shit im doin my h.w i guess...but i been lookin to cop a gsr...the summer will tell

dc2b18

Wait... What?
Doing any kind of serious modification to your engine will cause an increase in maintenance. I would rather pay for a turbo and get an easy 100+ hp as opposed to putting in at least the same amount of money and struggling to break 200hp. There are advantages to both, I just prefer to get more power for the money.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
Thatz true no doubt but i've heard of guyz taken a good while to get there turboz flowen right between the set off in between shiften and other stupid shit i always looked at it as too much and yea they are a pretty penny..I see where you comin from in the end its worth it... More bang for your buck..Good way to put it