my db8

allmotorryan

haha thanks.
i like this picture.
you'll make the db just as pimp as the dc was :)
yeah i still want another dc as a track car tho lol rite now my plans for the db are spoon wheels itr head with a jackson racing supercharger and a s2k antenna then its good for a bit haha prob have alot more lol

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
you said a jackson racing supercharger maybe in the works? Let me know how that goes, I've been looking at that kit and I keep hearing you have to get new comp and i've heard you havent. Let me know man

allmotorryan

you said a jackson racing supercharger maybe in the works? Let me know how that goes, I've been looking at that kit and I keep hearing you have to get new comp and i've heard you havent. Let me know man
you dont have to but it will run like shit im looking into it cuz i love the look of nasty headers and dont wanna go turbo so sc it is im gunna get a aem tuning setup cuz im obd2 and they dont have much tuning for them so it wont be done for awhile i have to srouce a sc and aem kit plus im not gunna run like 5psi i wanna get a 10psi pulley its all in the works

allmotorryan

ok so ive done sum research and decided im wither gunna go turbo or stay allmotor the jrsc isnt worth it you can make sum decent power like 210hp with it but thats as far as you can go at high rpms it makes alot of heat thus making it suck in hot air making it slower haha

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
ok so ive done sum research and decided im wither gunna go turbo or stay allmotor the jrsc isnt worth it you can make sum decent power like 210hp with it but thats as far as you can go at high rpms it makes alot of heat thus making it suck in hot air making it slower haha
First of all, welcome to the forum, your DB8's looking great!

Then to the JRSC, you have to do it the right way to keep it last and making power, liquid cooling kit from jackson racing is much needed, upgrade your radiator is also reccommended.

allmotorryan

new pics couple updates

new p/s pump n brackets

got a broadway

and itr ashtray myn was missing

with all this i spent $5 on the broadway rest was freebies lol

unr8ed07

You can donate the slortmaxx to me :)

nice db, post pics of the slortmaxx on!
please show pics. i've been thinking of getting gold/bronze wheels on my db8 but my gf doesn't think it'll look good. i'm getting them anyway but, wanna show here what a green car with gold wheels looks like

allmotorryan

please show pics. i've been thinking of getting gold/bronze wheels on my db8 but my gf doesn't think it'll look good. i'm getting them anyway but, wanna show here what a green car with gold wheels looks like
they will look good but not 0 offset without being slammed with camber myn looked like shit i dont even wanna post pics of it lol