My dc4

tim_dc4

hey guys still new to the site just wanted to put up some pics of my dc4 which is an auto unfortunately
Edit: most recent pics on last page

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Looks nice. Btw, dc2 is a type r. Not sure if you meant to say that or not. But welcome. Few base rules.

1) no rice
2) no bench wings
3) respect earns respect
4) proper English(no Ebonics)
5) no home made strut bars
6) no home made angel eyes
7) have fun, learn and help when you can.

Follow those simple rules and you'll be loved by all. My name is Chris, holler if you need help with anything.

tim_dc4

:thumbs upnot bad
Looks nice. Btw, dc2 is a type r. Not sure if you meant to say that or not. But welcome. Few base rules.

1) no rice
2) no bench wings
3) respect earns respect
4) proper English(no Ebonics)
5) no home made strut bars
6) no home made angel eyes
7) have fun, learn and help when you can.

Follow those simple rules and you'll be loved by all. My name is Chris, holler if you need help with anything.
thanks guys and ill make sure i follow them lol and no worrys i stay far away from rice :D
oh yea sorry about that i just noticed what i wrote looked confusing lol my first integra was a gsr and im planning on getting another one just trying to find one thats stock

j13

Keep It Clean
glad you made a thread! like all integras, your integra looks better in person ha

can't wait till you lower it

hgocasca

level 77 troll
thanks guys and ill make sure i follow them lol and no worrys i stay far away from rice :D
oh yea sorry about that i just noticed what i wrote looked confusing lol my first integra was a gsr and im planning on getting another one just trying to find one thats stock
That would be either a db2 (2dr) or db8 (4dr) if you're talking 3rd gen gsr. And good luck, all the vtec fan boys got to them. Chances are you'll pay an arm and a leg for one that's all factory. Unless you're my buddy nick, he's the luckiest person I know when it comes to cars.

tim_dc4

glad you made a thread! like all integras, your integra looks better in person ha

thanks bro same for yours :D planning on doing it soon just need to pick up some lca's

im planning on going with the fnf coilovers i got bored today so i decided to do the wiper delete got like 8 plugs from the junkyard lol

are you going to go to the next 626 meet?

That would be either a db2 (2dr) or db8 (4dr) if you're talking 3rd gen gsr. And good luck, all the vtec fan boys got to them. Chances are you'll pay an arm and a leg for one that's all factory. Unless you're my buddy nick, he's the luckiest person I know when it comes to cars.
im not sure if your trying to haze me or something bro :2confused
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/blogs/surferx/102-vin-decoding-gen3.html

but yea i know its going to be a challenge especially around here not really in a rush still want to do a few more things to the ls

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
The DB2 is a 2nd Gen GS-R, the DB8 is a four door 3rd Gen VTEC, the DC2 is either Grand Series Racing or a Type R. OP wants a GS-R.

Last edited:

tim_dc4

The DB2 is a 1st Gen GS-R, the DB8 is a four door 3rd Gen VTEC, the DC2 is either Grand Series Racing or a Type R. OP wants a GS-R.
thanks bro :thumbs up