My Dc5 Scanned for Forza 3

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Anyways Acmedc.com needed an 02-04 RSX Type-S for Forza 3. So it came accross i was avaliable to lend them my car and for them, its lkike killing 2 birds with one stone because they now have the JDM ITR to use. They will modifie the JDM part off and make it usdm. For letting them scan my car, I got $200.00 + Forza 3 when it comes out. :thumbsup:

1. Front View

2. Side

3. Rear - LOL @ my Negative camber.

4. RSX Gridded up

5. Another Shot

speedin

The Transporter
Sick!!! Now u should scan your car for ROTY for Non-Integra category =)
Non-integra? He has an Integra. RSX=Integra in ROTY.

You should enter though, we only have one other DC5 entered I beleve

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That's pretty sweet. How does something like that happen? You just get a phone call from these guys asking to use your car or what? LOL

DOHCtor88

Here's a pic of my car with new 6000k HID and with the Grid on! LoL, im suprised no one spotted me yet.

DOHCtor88

That's pretty sweet. How does something like that happen? You just get a phone call from these guys asking to use your car or what? LOL
Yea, about that this guy posted on the DC5nation fourm saying he needed an rsx for forza 3. Everyone replied quick asking question. I thought i was too late so days later i check, they still needed an rsx cause everyone else flaked and were afraid that it was a scam to jack their car. I was like fuck it, gotta see them first. They look like i can trust.