My DD

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice numbers bro, very conservative. My buddy made 190whp, stock B18C1 bottom end with the head ported, polished, skunk2 valvetrain, tuner stage 1 cams, ultra manifold, 74mm throttle body and bisimoto header.

TheMyth

dyno testing is fun. I cant wait to see how much i make on the K20. Im really impressed by those numbers i think my buddy only put down 160 or 170 on his jdm itr motor. But From what nick says, the dyno my buddy and I use reads low.
People can manipulate the dyno setup to exaggerate the output. That is where a lot of people will get stuck on the number game. But as I see most of you guys can actually relate your power to your track times for comparison, if needed. More people I personally know are into drag racing, then there is the group that's for local auto-x, and the extreme few that will travel for actual road courses. But all the drag racers are steadily comparing!

TheMyth

dyno testing is fun. I cant wait to see how much i make on the K20. Im really impressed by those numbers i think my buddy only put down 160 or 170 on his jdm itr motor. But From what nick says, the dyno my buddy and I use reads low.
And the K series have a lot of potential. I really want to swap a Fit with a K24a2. It isnt in the cards at the moment. I woukd if I knew I could sell my car or part it out. The desire really hit me when a buddy bought a really nice Fit for a bargain, but I had already made a couple major investments into this current setup.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

TheMyth

Nice numbers bro, very conservative. My buddy made 190whp, stock B18C1 bottom end with the head ported, polished, skunk2 valvetrain, tuner stage 1 cams, ultra manifold, 74mm throttle body and bisimoto header.
Thank you sir. Those Tuner cams really come to life when they get into vtec.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
People can manipulate the dyno setup to exaggerate the output. That is where a lot of people will get stuck on the number game. But as I see most of you guys can actually relate your power to your track times for comparison, if needed. More people I personally know are into drag racing, then there is the group that's for local auto-x, and the extreme few that will travel for actual road courses. But all the drag racers are steadily comparing!
And the K series have a lot of potential. I really want to swap a Fit with a K24a2. It isnt in the cards at the moment. I woukd if I knew I could sell my car or part it out. The desire really hit me when a buddy bought a really nice Fit for a bargain, but I had already made a couple major investments into this current setup.

eh power is only a good comparison when you have a driver who can drive two different cars. I think Nick and Matt are faster drivers than i am and that isnt really shown in HP numbers.

TheMyth

Data is data. But i wish there was a road track closer to me. I really don't like dealing with the cones in auto-x.

TheMyth

I feel that I'm going to swap out the 12lbs flywheel for a 8-9 lbs flywheel.
I may have a lead on a local dyno that I can start using.