my dog died

Teggy64

Got vtec?
That sucks dude, I'm so sorry for ur loss. It always hurts when a pet dies; they're a member of the family. Only one year old? I'm guessing her or she had health problems?

j13

Keep It Clean
That sucks dude, I'm so sorry for ur loss. It always hurts when a pet dies; they're a member of the family. Only one year old? I'm guessing her or she had health problems?
thanks man, it means alot. yes, I've always been against having pets because someday they will pass away, and me getting so attached to animals doesn't help. the vet told me she died of a common disease known as parvovirus or "parvo". I'm going to bury her tomorrow, im so sad

Damado93

im sorry my friend :/

i felt the same way when I randomly received a phone call from a stranger saying they have hit my dog and he is dying :[

a sad moment in life .. because a pet could be a close friend.. a good family friend.. company..

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I'm sorry man, that's hard. I lost a 4yr old yellow lab a couple years ago and it was rough. Its literaly like losing a friend, because that's what they become. Sorry for your loss...

grayghost

"If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go
where they went."
Will Rogers, 1897-1935

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
thanks man, it means alot. yes, I've always been against having pets because someday they will pass away, and me getting so attached to animals doesn't help. the vet told me she died of a common disease known as parvovirus or "parvo". I'm going to bury her tomorrow, im so sad
shit sux ive lost a rat terrier puppy to parvo and almost lost another dog. i spent long nite nursing both dogs with meds and gatorade. i was able to save my bospin shes a mix of boston terrier and min pin but shes also a bigger toy dog compared to the baby rat terrier. shits ruff and its horrible watching them suffer. ill warn you now in case they havent parvo can and will live in your yard and house for atleast a year after contact with your animal. so bleach bleach bleach and make sure to give parvo shots if you get anymore animals. this is why i lost my rat terrier puppy cause i didnt know after a few months had gone by of my other dog getting it that it was still living in my yard. srry for your lose

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I wouldn't know what to do without my dog, so i wish the best for you.

Cripton805

Did you give it it's proper shots? It shouldn't have died from Parvo if he had his proper vaccines.
Just by walking your dog, it's a risk.

I feel like slapping people when they walk their 2 month old without any shots. Or carry around puppies that are a couple weeks old because they think they're cute.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Did you give it it's proper shots? It shouldn't have died from Parvo if he had his proper vaccines.

I feel like slapping people when they walk their 2 month old without any shots. Or carry around puppies that are a couple weeks old because they think they're cute.
Are they just that vurnerable when theyre young just by going on a walk? My gf just got a 2 month old german shepard mix and we walked her a bunch last night. I have no idea if she got her shots...

and sorry op! Thats never fun :/

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i'm sorry about your puppy, OP. =( you'll definitely want to bleach everything like someone above said, especially if you have other pets or plan to in the future. you can track it in on your shoes from pet stores, parks, and pretty much anywhere.

parvo is no joke. even a vaccinated dog with its full series of shots can catch it, although, most time, it will not be as severe as a puppy without it's full series of shots.

again, sorry for your loss. =/ that's a terrible thing to happen.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game

my puppy had proper shots i was told young pups are still like 50% vulnerable but i do agree people dont realize how easy it is to pick it up and its bad around my area this past year vet said its the worst they have seen in awhile

j13

Keep It Clean
im sorry my friend :/

i felt the same way when I randomly received a phone call from a stranger saying they have hit my dog and he is dying :[

a sad moment in life .. because a pet could be a close friend.. a good family friend.. company..
im sorry to hear that man, my other dog got his by a car, but he survived with just scrapes. ive never been thru this from any of my dogs, im still shocked!

I'm sorry man, that's hard. I lost a 4yr old yellow lab a couple years ago and it was rough. Its literaly like losing a friend, because that's what they become. Sorry for your loss...
I'm sorry for your loss I'm sure he/she is still with you kicking it with you

feels good having support guys, thanks