My First Acura, 1999 LS Integra

kaleb.barber

Ive been lurking around on CI for about six months now as I fix my car. Ive decided to start my build thread now that the car is drivable. So heres what I started with a wrecked 99 ls Integra with a 126*** miles on the dash. Picked the car up from the girl that wrecked it for close to nothing and with all the parts that i have replaced still way under value. So enough of me blabbing heres some pictures.

This is what i drug home to start with.

94RS

No fucks given.
Holy shit, good to see you've saved it. Any plans for it, or are you just gonna keep it stock? And get them wheels shined up lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Wow, good save. If you're in need of any auto parts, be sure to Click Here for the best prices and fastest shipping. plus it supports the site and my racing habit

Ganyon

Looks a lot better then when you got it.

kaleb.barber

Yes it looks so much better and yea ive plans for a boost setup down the road and lower it get rid of the 4x4 look and thats the next step finish the quarter panel on the passangers side then detail the hell out of it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, great save for sure!!!

Yonaka sounds good, I love the HKS Hi-Power most personally

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
[YOUTUBE="HKS Hi-Power"]G0QtkFLlbfs[/YOUTUBE]

This is all I have right now, I'm working on getting a legit video made that'll give you a better idea of what it sounds like, as of now it's just my phone's audio -_-

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thats BS, i found 2, and they are both your car! haha granted the audio isn't fantastic, but the idea is still there

[YOUTUBE="HKS Hi-Power"]TmA3vxmnAOU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="HKS Hi-Power"]PyWu0oUtraA[/YOUTUBE]

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Oh yeah, those too.... Haha, neither are good examples, and I hate that first one -_- those were both with just the axleback, I now have a header and 2.5' midpipe