My first car, a 1998 LS automatic.

pissant

I just bought my car three days ago, and it's lowered two inches, has smoked tail and headlights and has red leds in the footwell of the interior. Is it ricey? If so what should I do to make it look less riced. Here's a photo of it

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Not bad pimp.

Charly is just being nice, but there is such a thing as being ricey, so you better worry about it, OR ELSE....lol
Jus kiddin pimp..

R13

The other asshole
Clean :thumbs up

The only thing I see people might hate on is the lip, Not because it's a lip, Most people just dislike the flares but I wouldn't sweat it, It's better than no lip and oem is expensive/Hard to find. ;)

SoundEfx

I think that the flares on this one isn't bad, so they're safe.
For now.....

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Do maintenance. Remove tint. Oem front lip. Throw in a mans trans. Then hit the racetrack! Live happily ever after

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Leave the lip if you like it. The front lip is all preference. Id keep yours, I like it.

You could sand the tint off though. Honestly id never have it because it's a lot harder to see your break lights..

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Thats the kind of lip i sold 6months ago. It doesnt look bad and youre far from rice.

Whats your plan for her?

pissant

Leave the lip if you like it. The front lip is all preference. Id keep yours, I like it.

You could sand the tint off though. Honestly id never have it because it's a lot harder to see your break lights..
The tint is smoked vinyl, I'm going to drive it for a couple more days before I decide on removing it.