my four door

Britty

^^ :werd: More pics!
Nice drop!!! :thumbs up

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
hmm nice .. both are 5 lug .... i like .. is it me or in the second pic you frount bumper .. the color looks diffrent ..... maybe it the lighting ... on the car but i like ..vroooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

downshiftdb8

DJNAS said:
hmm nice .. both are 5 lug .... i like .. is it me or in the second pic you frount bumper .. the color looks diffrent ..... maybe it the lighting ... on the car but i like ..vroooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm
i think that goes for all pearl cars the bumper is always off by a bit. but i had to get it repainted maybe thats why extra layre of paint.. but its only noticeable in different lighting. not too shabby

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
downshiftdb8 said:
i think that goes for all pearl cars the bumper is always off by a bit. but i had to get it repainted maybe thats why extra layre of paint.. but its only noticeable in different lighting. not too shabby
the car is hot no matter what .. i want a 4 door now ..lol the jdm type-r is sick too ... dammm i got to get working on my teg :)

downshiftdb8

Baldy201 said:
what are you dropped on? Have you hit any speed bumps at all?
i was on tanabe sustec pro's but the shocks were old. and the car was much lower on those. now im on omni's not to shabby for 650.. but i dont realy like em their kinda stiff no ride comfort at all. but hey i cant realy complain its a dropped honda and as for speed bumps.. nope i stay clearrrrrrrrr.. little scrapes on my lip but no under body or muffler scratches .. :D

ek97hatch

sweet lookin 4dr! don't see too many here on this site.. I might be trading my hatch for a white 4 dr gsr soon... 8)

4dooRteGGy

whoaa championship wit gold perals eh? nice lookin ride mann loving tha 5 lug...what u got unda da hood? holla bakc at us wit it