My friend's salvaged ITR

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
That baby got smashed HARD.

Good luck to him!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
damn that looks like a lot of work, if it was me i would get a new shell and make one nice car out of the 2, good luck to him how much did he get it for?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
wow, that was a lot but if he had the money to spend i think it was worth it
His wang is all stiff because he believes that the white ITR's are harder to find. He is correct in a small respect, but still a bit much for me to have taken on. He is a professional mechanic with the space to store it, so it's whatev to him. It has hella low miles 8)
He does have all of the pieces for the JDM front conversion waiting to be installed. He has a little frame damage that he is trying to get taken care of and then it's time for the beast to come back alive.
I will update pic's when he gets off his ass and gets the frame damage fixed :lol:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
His wang is all stiff because he believes that the white ITR's are harder to find. He is correct in a small respect, but still a bit much for me to have taken on. He is a professional mechanic with the space to store it, so it's whatev to him. It has hella low miles 8)
He does have all of the pieces for the JDM front conversion waiting to be installed. He has a little frame damage that he is trying to get taken care of and then it's time for the beast to come back alive.
I will update pic's when he gets off his ass and gets the frame damage fixed :lol:
lol JB weld everything and bond0, jk8)