my g2 squeeks in the back?? HELP!

ghesintegrah

wsup guys. my 2nd gen integ squeeks in the back whenever i go over a bump and/or when my suspension "flexes". i dont know wsup? maybe i need new bushings? buy a rear tie bar? any kind of help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance--

Baldy201

Does it sweak like an old bed? do you have a drop at all, or upgraded springs? if they are the stock springs they may be getting worn out if you just replaced the springs then it is most likely the bushings. i would check the bushings first and if that doesnt cure it then i dont know what will

ghesintegrah

not as bad as an old bed but.. maybe a "broken" in bed. haha. its dropped an inch with the tokico hp suspension kit.. new struts new springs. so yea maybe it is the bushings? gotta check that out.. thanks

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
its the springs, pretty much every aftermarket springs ive ridden on in my car and my friends cars squeek, thats just life

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
it also may not be your suspension, it could be your hatch, i know my hatch used to rattle, so i put some electrical tape around the latch and that fixed it. but its a ghetto way to fix it. supposedly a good C-Pillar bar will get rid of the hatch rattle. i have yet to try it

ghesintegrah

i finally found what it was!! i just applied some tape to the "U" hook and that was the end of the squeeking.