My GS-R Build

5150KDC2

Ok its about time I made this for the Integra, been procrastinating far to long. But since I blew 3 out of 4 rod bearings in the motor, I figured I might as well.

1997 Integra GS-R

Came With:
Engine:
Block Guard (unknown brand)
Skunk2 Cam gears
Titanium Retainers (unknow brand)
Double Valve springs (unknown brand)
Blox Type A cams
AEM Over drive pullys (P.S., and Altanator)
DC Headder
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Injen Short Intake
Fluidyne Dual Core Aluminum Radiator (full size)
Hondata s200
Greaddy Evo 2 Catback Exauhst (muffler was blown out)

Drive Terrain
Eibach rear lowering springs
Ebay sleeved coilovers up front
Every thing else stock

Body
2000 full body kit swap w/ lights

Interior
Stock interior (clean)
Kenwood Deck.

Will do the stuff done to it later, gotta figure out every thing on the motor first.. Pics will follow shortly as well. Just wanted to get it started.

5150KDC2

The Original pic and some mod pics.

This is when I first got it.

New Wheels and Tires

The H.I.D.'s

Just cleaned up the engine bay.

The new apexi WS@ Exauhst

5150KDC2

Engine Build Specs:
Bored 20 over
P73 pistons
Everything is balanced
Super Tech valve springs
Titanium retainers
Skunk2 Pro 1 Cams
Head was decked .010
Skunk2 Tuner Adjustable cam gears
Fluidampner Harmonic dampner
New oil pump
New water pump
Skunk2 Intake manifold (1st gen)
B&M Fuel Pressure regulator
Over sized fuel rail
RC310 fuel injectors
Nology Plug Wires
4-1 headder with 2.5 inch collector
Block guard
Slight Re-routing of engine wire harness.
Estamated 10.75:1 compression ration at elevation 5,000+ Feet
Slight port and polish
Hondata s300

More to come shortly

P.S. Sorry for some of the shaky pics, wasnt feelin to good.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Nice setup! There is one GSR just like this for sale by me! I love that color, but hate the tan interior! LOL!

5150KDC2

Thanks bro, its got a lot of time in it, thats for sure.
HAHAHA, I know what you mean. I hate it too, thats why this summer its going to get black or black and grey interior. Full swap over with some racing seats for the front, with the addition of a roll cage. Should turn out nice.

Kyle

You never update your thread but when you do you give us a sh!t ton of stuff to look at. I like alot. Better than people updating with "here's my new anodized radiator bolt." lol. Looking at your clean bumper makes me jealous. Why don't you ship that bumper here to MD. :D

5150KDC2

You never update your thread but when you do you give us a sh!t ton of stuff to look at. I like alot. Better than people updating with "here's my new anodized radiator bolt." lol. Looking at your clean bumper makes me jealous. Why don't you ship that bumper here to MD. :D
I really havent had time to do any updating on here lately. I have a LOT more to put up also. This is just what I had on my phone at the moment. There will be more soon. As for the front bumper... you send me a jdm type r conversion kit and you can have my 2000 bumper. :)

did you degree in the cams before being droped in?
I asked about that, you can not degree the cams properly with out them being in the motor. You have to go off of the crank position and cam position with 3 dial indicators on the head, and a degree wheel on the crank. There are average numbers you can use, that will allow you to degree them out side the motor, but I have to much that is different to do that. It is at a speed shop getting degree'd now though. I did about 4 hours of research on this, cause I was going to do it my self... got to complicated and I didnt want to screw it up....

Kyle

I really havent had time to do any updating on here lately. I have a LOT more to put up also. This is just what I had on my phone at the moment. There will be more soon. As for the front bumper... you send me a jdm type r conversion kit and you can have my 2000 bumper. :)
More than happy to pick it out for you and send it to as long as you pay for it. :lol:

5150KDC2

What kind of power are you expecting?
I would love to see the 200's but with the elevation I will be more than happy with 180ish. Cant wait to get down to Oregon to see what it does.

More than happy to pick it out for you and send it to as long as you pay for it. :lol:
I wish I had the money for a conversion kit. I would do it in a heart beat then. So I think I am going to hang on to this one and get a type r lip for it :)