My integra build

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Well, as always, all good things must come to an end. I regretfully sold Kirra on 3/23/2012 to the person I bought her from. The final selling price was $5500, which I am decently satisfied with. More than anyone else would pay due to the shell being so shitty, but that engine was golden. He was in instant love with it. Texts/calls me everyday to talk about the car. He's a ricer though, tells me about how he beat this car or that car. When I drove away after selling her, he was bouncing off the 2step nonstop. I just bowed my head in shame and shook it slowly. I'll probably see it on craigslist by the end of this month with a popped motor again (same way/reason I got it from him in the first place). I'll just buy it and fix it again to a better spot than when I sold it.

That's all for now guys, I'll post up the new ride in the build section so you all can follow the new build. Thanks for everyone's support and love throughout this build, it's meant a lot and I won't ever forget it. Catch you on Sophie's build!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!

Edit: just realized I posted this on April Fools Day, but it's the gods honest truth, I sold it. Just had to note that.

Last edited: