My Integra is so slammed.....

Nick_C78

I am not slammed, because I am not a 16 year old ricer with 20 visors, a roof rack, and rubber nubs that used to be mudguards. Oh and I also don't like changing my header more than I change my oil.

That is all. Carry on.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I am not slammed, because I am not a 16 year old ricer with 20 visors, a roof rack, and rubber nubs that used to be mudguards. Oh and I also don't like changing my header more than I change my oil.

That is all. Carry on.
Agreed, but I take offense to the age mentioned only because I was 16...2 years ago...
Oddly my tastes haven't changed at all. OEM > Functional semi rice > Hellafrush, stance, roof racks...etc

Nick_C78

I am listing age as a mentality, not specifically the age group of ricers. Ricers come in all ages, races, religions and genders.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nah, some fag doesn't know how to angle and thinks he is lower than we're used to. He doesn't know Ryan, obviously

drevans_satx

Dylan
I am listing age as a mentality, not specifically the age group of ricers. Ricers come in all ages, races, religions and genders.
It's all good mah man :thumbs up
Driving in S.A. is always fun. I've seen some 40 year old mexican guys cruising in slammed civic hatches farting down the road. needless to say, laughs were had.

TheCrimsonStar

I'm so slammed, I drive by a group of ricers and they go "Hey chicos, miren eso gilipollas blanco es tan bajo! Daaaaaaaaaayum!"
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
"hey guys, look at the white asshole. He's so low"

"Or hey guys looks at that white dickhead, hes so low."

Bust out my SAtown spanish skills