My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Dr Grant

It was bad lol. I guess I'm looking at the positive and seeing it as experience for next time. The best part was that when I told him, "Well, thanks for your time" him and his cousin got in the GSR and revved their way out of the Walmart parking lot like they were pissed that someone didnt fall his POS price. True JDMers, just so dope. :what:

Dr Grant

Hah alright thanks appreciate it.I just helped my brother buy a 5 speed 01 civic coupe so I'll be practicing on his before making any crucial damage on my future GSR :thumbs up

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Always a good feeling to burn a clutch, knowing you dont have to replace it :lol:

Mikeinteg

Nice integra. A great platform to develop an eye for esthetic detail. I would save the 6k for when your bored of driving automatic and do a transmission swap

Dr Grant

Nice integra. A great platform to develop an eye for esthetic detail. I would save the 6k for when your bored of driving automatic and do a transmission swap
Thanks for the compliment, it's just not worth it to me making it stand out with an auto trans as I'd never get that investment back once I sold the car to move up to a GSR. I've thought about a swap but if I did a GSR swap I'd be spending what around 3 g's for a nice low milage GSR swap and then when you think about it the value of what I paid for my car? Not worth the hassle in my opinion. Though I would *eventualy* get some money back for the LS set up.. but as I've heard early in my GSR search.."Patience is key young patawan." :lol:
Plus being a college student with no job drains the bank account..so that kinda sucks.

Dr Grant

Hey guys haven't had anything to update as of real lately mainly because I just got back into one of those learning edumakation institutes that make you pay thousands for information. Anyways, I'm in the market for a set of winter tires and steelies and found an ad on craigslist for a set of firestone winter force tires on 4x100 steelies. The tire size is 185 65 14. Here's the ad..

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4673477011.html

Basically the main question is will they fit and be alright for my 00' leggy LS. They're 4x100 so I know that's good to rock but the tire size I'm not sure about.

It's my birthday today so ease up on the critical comments, have some respect for your 23 year old elder with an automatic

Ryan659

If your car isn't lowered they should fit. You can go to tirerack.com and do a search by car and that'll give you what the stock size is.

And happy bday

Dr Grant

Yeah 195 55 15 is stock size for my 2000 LS. It's the whole 185 65 14 part I'm not sure how well that would go for the teg