My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

94RS

No fucks given.
I already have another bumper that's in better condition, and was gonna buy new fenders since mine are rusty and bent.

Then after that shit was collected, save up enough money and send the car off to a decent shop to get bodywork done (rust on quarters/small dings throughout the body) and repainted Frost White.

Dr Grant

I think the difference will be more noticeable once I get the back 2 in, it's hard to tell with 2 new & 2 olds in.

But from putting my ear up next to one of the new kappas and then up to one of the stock speakers I can hear the difference in clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandon209

Im New to this Clubintegra and need help!

i just bought a 1994 acura integra with a J-front with a 1996 Gsr swap Only problem is... I don't hear the vtec engage it has a p28 ecu and on the ecu says v-tech at 6k rpms BUT it tachs out at 7.2/7.5 I have no idea whats going on... or what to do... any info would help I purchased off a ladie in Marysville ca. car is nice and drives nice but it doesn't seem like the v-tec is kicking in I don't hear it engage at all not even at the so called 6k v-tec stated on the p28 ecu.... what should I do? wont even redline to 8k and seems like no v-tech the motor is BONE stock just simple AEM intake. what should I do fellas. (clean tittle also if that helps) im prolly in the wrong section posting this but I cant figure out where to post it at like I said im a complete newb to this clubintegra and Im sure some of you guys would or might know what I can do or where I can start. thanks in advance and sorry to the fella who started this thread im just in need of help.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

i just bought a 1994 acura integra with a J-front with a 1996 Gsr swap Only problem is... I don't hear the vtec engage it has a p28 ecu and on the ecu says v-tech at 6k rpms BUT it tachs out at 7.2/7.5 I have no idea whats going on... or what to do... any info would help I purchased off a ladie in Marysville ca. car is nice and drives nice but it doesn't seem like the v-tec is kicking in I don't hear it engage at all not even at the so called 6k v-tec stated on the p28 ecu.... what should I do? wont even redline to 8k and seems like no v-tech the motor is BONE stock just simple AEM intake. what should I do fellas. (clean tittle also if that helps)
start your own thread, but before doing that use the search bar above. type in "vtec not working" or something like that

Dr Grant

Installed my 2 rear speakers today :D MANNNN what a difference. 100x better than the stocks. For 50$ a speaker I'm pretty happy. I've yet to install my subwoofer in the vented enclosure that came in from Amazon, and have not had the amps installed. But once they are..:shock:

I'll add a video in a bit, not that it does it complete justice but I wanted to give you guys something more than pictures.

The work area

Stock passenger side

Stock driver side

Passenger side- Infinity Kappa 62.11i

Driver side- Infinity Kappa 62.11i

Dr Grant

Noticed on the way to work that the hatch glass vibrates pretty good when i turn up the volume lol and this is without my subwoofer and amps. Can't wait to install those.

Here's a video for some idea of what it sounds like in the car with the 4 new speakers

Dr Grant

I needed something with some bass haha. And I kinda like it, I'm not ashamed.

Dr Grant

My rear passenger brakes have been squeeling for the last week when I brake and it's gotten slightly noticeably louder so I went ahead and order some rotors and hawk pads. Be here Monday, something to do on my day off besides going to the gym and pool.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You should have gotten better rotors if you're going with good brake pads :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Dr Grant

Planned on giving my 38 y/o brother a ride to work this morning. I had to be at his place at 8:15, so naturally I thought I'd stay in bed until 8:05.

Well..I remembered at the last second that I have no seats in my car besides the drivers seat since I installed my speakers.

Whoops.

Not wanting to be late I said screw it he can sit on the floor...

He wasn't exactly thrilled when he went to open the passenger door and saw zero seats for him to sit in.

:lol: