My Jdm Gsr

integrals_rg

if anyone knows where i can get a ITR HUB from that would be awesome i really like this steering wheel but the one he sent me is loose unless i tighten it hardcore which probably isnt safe

JasperDA9

Slips.... Desmond didnt make bronze, just white silver and black for the spoons.
dont forget about Rega Brites and Desmond Promodas they are polished.

i meant the N1's are called Black Racing and those are still the best wheels and should not be painted purple or green or anything. they are good as is. don't try too hard to be unique.

patrick4588

Integra God
looks pretty good. seems like the back needs to be lowered a lil more though? that password jdm bar is pimp! i got one too!

integrals_rg

hmmm might have someone interested in the LS i have which means i will have extra money which means i could get rid of my turbo charged room and put it on the car!!!!!!

integrals_rg

alright well its been on for a while but i just finally got some pictures today and was extremly bored so...... here is the password 3 point on

and i relocated the ABS fuse box... i just relocated under the whale penis... which is cool cause then you cant see it but i did buy a cold air lol and you can still see it when thats on... so summer comes it will be gone!!!!