my latest, db <3

cody1018

I love the looks of the db bodystyle but they're not comfortable to me... And definitely a lot slower than a DC.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

db_r

!ocsic
8)

I love the looks of the db bodystyle but they're not comfortable to me... And definitely a lot slower than a DC.

lol As Brown97ls said, Please explain ? :what:

Lol explain
Yeah... I don't get it either :2confused

I'm digging this build and like the fact you are doing all your own work! And holy Spoon Parts!
Thanks man.. I'm trying to do all the work myself. Like I've previously said, I first took it to a mechanic, he just let it sit there for a 2-3yrs.. Complete waste of time. I will never do that again.

Trying to put as many spoon parts as possible!!!! still got a long way to go!!!

Update 4-21-14 (4/20/14)

A late Happy Easter to everyone...

We had a beautiful day for Easter yesterday.. This is what I did (+ some grilling some seafood with my lady and kids)

Got her out of storage..

back in the shed

A lot of quietly cursing (my daughter was around) putting the motor in, but it's finally in and she's back in storage. Hoping to get more stuff done within the next couple of days. Motivated! I WANT TO DRIVE HER!! :cry:

cody1018

Lol explain
Well I had a 4 door gsr and It just feels like the pickup is a lot slower than the 2 door gsr and I feel the front doors are too narrow compared to the 2 door integra. Its like you have yo squeeze into them. That's really all my dislikes. Ohh wait and I really enjoy the hatch back

96LSteg

Jemel
Well I had a 4 door gsr and It just feels like the pickup is a lot slower than the 2 door gsr and I feel the front doors are too narrow compared to the 2 door integra. Its like you have yo squeeze into them. That's really all my dislikes. Ohh wait and I really enjoy the hatch back

The DB does weigh a little more lol so that would explain the acceleration issue. As far as the doors of course they will be narrow lol you got MORE doors :lol:

cody1018

The DB does weigh a little more lol so that would explain the acceleration issue. As far as the doors of course they will be narrow lol you got MORE doors :lol:
Well you guys asked why I didn't like them and yes I know it would be but I think I've grown too fond of the DC and I expected the db to live up to the same expectations

jbrown97ls

I think you just have a preconceived notion that 4doors are slow. The weight difference of a DB and a DC are slim. That's okay though, I'm biased towards DBs so it would be hypocritical for me to try and argue. Either way it's an integra and that's all that matters!

96LSteg

Jemel
Well you guys asked why I didn't like them and yes I know it would be but I think I've grown too fond of the DC and I expected the db to live up to the same expectations

4 doors for more.....you get the idea :lol: im just busting your chops @jbrown im bias to 4 doors as well I love mine

db_r

!ocsic

I never really butt compared my old 2 door to this one, but this one wasn't stock when I bought it.. so that wouldn't count..
I've never felt like I'd have to squeeze in my car... but yeah. I'm short. lol

Could be lol

This could be the feeling he's talking about..

I guess I feel the opposite way, since I've grown fond to my db lol

I think you just have a preconceived notion that 4doors are slow. The weight difference of a DB and a DC are slim. That's okay though, I'm biased towards DBs so it would be hypocritical for me to try and argue. Either way it's an integra and that's all that matters!
Agreed..

Damn that looks good with the motor sitting in there!
Yeah, I wish it wasn't just sitting there though. NEED TO DRIVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

db_r

!ocsic
Can anyone confirm this is correct ? This is an illustration on how I'd like my battery/electrical wiring set up..

2ga wiring from the battery - Fuse box
2ga wiring from the battery - Battery Charge Jumpers

Running rywire "seperated charge harness" for the alternator and starter

The battery will be sitting right behind the firewall near all the components

Last edited:

db_r

!ocsic
04-30-14 ASR Kt

Finally got my ASR Sway and Brace kit.. Haven't really gotten a chance to work on her since the engine.. Hopefully soon though. :(

Battery Setup
Also, decided to work on my battery set up at work

Last edited: