My long Awaited "Midori Green Pearl" Integra paint job...blahhh

98IntegraRS

sooo sick man, i love colour, i think with a rear wipe delete this would be sexxxx even more then it already is

cvc7chris

Hustler
i know i just gotta get the plug, but believe it or not, the rear wiper DOES kinda help in the rain lmao..althuogh my rear wiper is done for, idk if i should keep it or not.

pepsilude

i know i just gotta get the plug, but believe it or not, the rear wiper DOES kinda help in the rain lmao..althuogh my rear wiper is done for, idk if i should keep it or not.
keep it, i wish db's came with one. haha but that's just me

shim

i need money
OMG I haven't been on ci for 3 days and this is what i come back to?!

NICE PAINT.
i'm so jealous.
god.
damn. i want new paint now.

chargespeedDC5

looks very good. i hate Va. when i go to martinsville or danville i get harassed for being too low

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
LOVE the color, if i ever half to repaint my whole car , I'm going the same route! My buddy's teg is the only other midori teg I know...great choice! I would of painted the side skirts to match though! All it needs is itr lip and paint the grill black :p

cvc7chris

Hustler
looks very good. i hate Va. when i go to martinsville or danville i get harassed for being too low
yes VA sucks....we should make a small integra meet sometime this summer somewhere in VA...
OMG I haven't been on ci for 3 days and this is what i come back to?!

NICE PAINT.
i'm so jealous.
god.
damn. i want new paint now.
=] haha..thanks bro..can't wait to buff it out!! and take new pics

LOVE the color, if i ever half to repaint my whole car , I'm going the same route! My buddy's teg is the only other midori teg I know...great choice! I would of painted the side skirts to match though! All it needs is itr lip and paint the grill black :p
yeah i want a ITR lip but priceyy..and i wanted to paint the side skirts to match but they were in horrible condition. i need new ones anyways, maybe when i get new ones i'll spray them the same color..