My new Carbon Fiber Gurney Flap

98PAITR

I installed my new Gurney Flap yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I always wanted one of these and they were about impossible to get.

Here's some pics of the installation.

Here's some pics of the finished product. I would of got pics of the entire car but the battery is completely dead after sitting all winter.

A pic of my car it was installed on.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't know man. I think it looks better without it. But hey, it's carbon fiber. Props for trying something new. You still have the best looking Teg on CI.

nautica_t

everybody and there mom's going to have one now. i think i'm going to sell mine and get a mugen gen 2 now

powerneedy

I like it a ton i think i am going to end up with one! unless i go with a gen 2 mugen...

heykosal

Angkorian
straight carbon WHORE!!!!!

gurney flap....is that necessary?!?! alot of people arent going to know what the hell that is!

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
I give you props for trying something new. Its all about doing what you think looks good or works good not what other people think. The next new 'fad" has to start somewhere. And everytime some one thinks something looks ugly the next thing you know everyones doing it and then its "cool".