My new GSR swapppp!!!

Cripton805

looked, nobody was arguing about forced induction, it was about K vs B...
Yup. What I said. Whetever. I'm over it LMAO.
It sort of was about K vs. B
,but in a sense not really because I agreed multiple times that K was better.

I think he just wanted to be right about something.
I simply stated, that K wasn't worth the swap for the money.

Majority of the people on here would agree.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Its not, but if you think $1k alone into a B series head is gonna give you magic powers to walk an RSX or a K swapped integra youre wrong. Just sayn.

00DC2TW

Its not, but if you think $1k alone into a B series head is gonna give you magic powers to walk an RSX or a K swapped integra youre wrong. Just sayn.
depends which head you're putting the money into lol a gsr probably not, an ITR maybe... still would rather have a K swapped car

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
The whole debate was for the money, you could build a gsr that would walk a K swap. Which is true. But K swaps are unique, and if you mod them, respond better to mods dollar for dollar.

I/H/E/RBC/Kpro = 200+ EEEEZZZ

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
yeah we get it. K swaps arent cheap.

00DC2TW

The whole debate was for the money, you could build a gsr that would walk a K swap. Which is true. But K swaps are unique, and if you mod them, respond better to mods dollar for dollar.

I/H/E/RBC/Kpro = 200+ EEEEZZZ
not to mention the parts for K series are more expensive lol, especially the swap parts (i.e. header for the K for the dc/db chassis etc.)

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
not really, I could see swap parts being pricey but everything else is relatively the same.

just a quick comparison

AEM CAI- both are about the same
DC sports headers- about the same
Skunk 2 exhaust- rsx was a little more expensive but not by much

I dont know where you guys are shopping.

Cripton805

not really, I could see swap parts being pricey but everything else is relatively the same.

just a quick comparison

:smackself
Setup.
Im not even going to say anything anymore.

00DC2TW

just a quick comparison

I think you missed what I was saying, I wasn't comparing prices for header and intake etc. for a teg vs. a RSX, I am talking about the K swap header intake etc. Yes of course DC and companies that produce mass product will have about the same price for the k swap vs standard b header... But I am talking about a header that has a little more R&D and higher gains etc. Ktuned, etc.

lsteggy11

haha damn i woulda never thought my gsr swap would get this much attention! lmao pics will be posted in the next hour