my new integra

slpknt1988

Hello guys, I'm new into integras just got my 2000 Ls yesterday washed it up and figured I'd show you guys/gals what it looks like (I haven't touched it yet, halos, exhaust and tail lights are previous owner)

Motor

Passenger side

Driver side

Rear

Front

Amiguel6

First mod(s): OEM taillights & OEM headlights

R13

The other asshole
The way he/she put it, I doubt they like them.

Either way, Looks like a clean start. :thumbs up

:welcome: to CI

Sent from my toaster

slpknt1988

Yea I personally hate chrome tails on these integras, I'm looking for somone in my area to do a trade or trade plus cash for oem or black euros

R13

The other asshole
Plenty of places online and even some good people on here I'm sure can help you out, A set of 98-01 all reds shouldn't be hard to find for a good price.

Sent from my toaster

slpknt1988

I'm also looking for black in lay front turns and hids, but danno the amount I should run for hid or the bulb type

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't run hids in those headlights, The cutoff is garbage, You could retrofit them though.

MrWaffles

Nice find man. Loving the black finish on the car. Body doesn't look like its in bad condition either!

Is it a Auto/Manual?

slpknt1988

Yea Im probly black it out, with a black interior swap, black front turns, black euros, tint, and maybe black rims, only mods I'd like to do is maybe a front lip and a low pro wing or gsr look alike

Oh and its an auto