my pink dc4!?

jznsn2u

imo, keep the eg how it is. Just change the corners to amber or lightly smoked amber :thumbs up

alyssafacex

no i havent seen a del sol with an eg front. lol i think it would be weird..

i am keeping the front end haha get your panties out of a twist! :)

That_sick_LS

Alright well that was entertaining to read lol, after you posted in mine I had to "clicky: The pinkage" lol all I have to say is I Started out with a Milano Red 94 LS went to a 92 B16turbo DA, 94 Gutted Del sol built z6 auto cross, 92 240sx SR20Det swap, 95 Civic coupe b16, and now I finally came back to a 95 DC2 GSR I have to say you will miss your teg so much you will get another! Just hope it doesn't take as long as I did lol although I can feel why you went to a Egg I would do amber corners :] loved the teg GL with the new project!

alyssafacex

Alright well that was entertaining to read lol, after you posted in mine I had to "clicky: The pinkage" lol all I have to say is I Started out with a Milano Red 94 LS went to a 92 B16turbo DA, 94 Gutted Del sol built z6 auto cross, 92 240sx SR20Det swap, 95 Civic coupe b16, and now I finally came back to a 95 DC2 GSR I have to say you will miss your teg so much you will get another! Just hope it doesn't take as long as I did lol although I can feel why you went to a Egg I would do amber corners :] loved the teg GL with the new project!
haha thank you! i'm keeping my eye out for amber corners, don't worry. it needs stock tails too. i already miss my teg and i didn't even sell it yet. i think i'm gonna stick with the hatch for a while, but i have a feeling my next car will be either a gsr, 240, or an evo, hopefully!

That_sick_LS

haha thank you! i'm keeping my eye out for amber corners, don't worry. it needs stock tails too. i already miss my teg and i didn't even sell it yet. i think i'm gonna stick with the hatch for a while, but i have a feeling my next car will be either a gsr, 240, or an evo, hopefully!
Lol, 240 was fun but I sploded it literally, got hit in the rear quarter when battery was relocated above gas tank and than something happened I didn't think was going to I was knocked out and car went boom about 2 seconds after guy pulled me out cause it was ON FIRE! anyway lol I would say either GSR or Evo but evo is spendy car so I like GSR lol .

That_sick_LS

forgot to mention I also had a 98 Subaru 2.5 RS in there somewhere too I really would like to get one of those again but mainly as a winter car lol

alyssafacex

Lol, 240 was fun but I sploded it literally, got hit in the rear quarter when battery was relocated above gas tank and than something happened I didn't think was going to I was knocked out and car went boom about 2 seconds after guy pulled me out cause it was ON FIRE! anyway lol I would say either GSR or Evo but evo is spendy car so I like GSR lol .
oh man thats not good. at least your okay haha.
and yeah i know, my boyfriend has one, its expensive to work on, and parts are too!
he actually had a 2.5 rs before he got his evo, lol. i love their boxer rumble, i want a wrx wagon someday, they're reallly sexy.
but we'll see what happens, you never know!