My PY ITR

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The under part of the hood makes me really jealous. Mine is beyond dirty. I think I am going to get some simple green for my detail when I'm off and spend a couple hours under my hood. lol Nice pics btw...

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
I love it. Phoenix Yellow is the best color for an ITR imo. I am thinking about selling my car and buying one.

typerj

yessssur
I love it. Phoenix Yellow is the best color for an ITR imo. I am thinking about selling my car and buying one.
my friends selling his motor and tranny out of his usdm 96 ITR. let me kno if you want it. its better than buying a whole new car imo.

typerj

yessssur

Well homie is right your ride is hotter then Hue Heffner's playmates making out in the playboy mansions hot tub, your car is FIRE. ur cAr'S LIKE THA YELLOW BRICK ROAD:D

thank you... ill keep yall posted on how the builds goin. this is only the tip of the ice berg.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
thanks, im thinkin bout doing a very simple wire tuck. i dont want to get rid my my power steering, a/c or abs tho.
I wouldn't bother. Car's great.

Not trying to threadjack but
The under part of the hood makes me really jealous. Mine is beyond dirty. I think I am going to get some simple green for my detail when I'm off and spend a couple hours under my hood. lol Nice pics btw...
If it's extremely filthy, find some denatured alcohol and use it. Make sure you wax it right after and you'll see a huge difference. It's not as messy as using Simple Green and it works one hell of a lot faster with less effort.

Last edited: