My RHD Rollcaged JDM DC2 SIR-G

dlo253

I'd still take into consideration what you would change though, if it was yours.
All I would do is go with a slightly less aggressive offset. Just not a huge fan of cambered out wheels. And then I would just change the color of the cage, just don't like yellow. Like I said tho, still a beautiful car man. Good work.

HondaYard

Certified Boss
Beautiful car man
Thank you sir

What shift knob is that
Not sure either lol it was a gift.

All I would do is go with a slightly less aggressive offset. Just not a huge fan of cambered out wheels. And then I would just change the color of the cage, just don't like yellow. Like I said tho, still a beautiful car man. Good work.
Well when I got the cage first it was just regular flat silver, after awhile my boy mention orange would look dope so I painted it orange it was cool but this yellow made it look way better. And mostly why cause of really it has the Spoon colors going on. But ya thanks for your input

Voodoo Factory

REALLY CLEAN looks great. I have a RHD that Im attempting to turn into a track car. Nice to see the hard work payed off in your case

99TegLs

recaros would break necks in your car.

XjoEnX

Very nice! I don't know how I feel about the steering wheel though. I like it, but then I don't lol