My Slow DC4

bleaker

I suppose I'll make one of these.

I have a 2000 Integra GS Auto.

Bought her in August 2011 from an auction with a huge dent in the rear passenger quarter.
She had a clean title so once the auction was over, my dad and I got work and pulled out the hole and painted her Vogue Silver Metallic, I think..

Once I got her home I washed her.

A few weeks later, purchased an eBay rear window visor and DDMTuning 6000K 35W HIDs.

Just chillin at Sonic.

Got new Goodyears up front just time for the snow. Also, got me some mud flaps, BH World sticker, other stickers, and a Broadview Mirror.

Some snow action. Mud flaps and tires came in handy.

Got some proper taillights, finally. And this is how she sits as of 2-11-12.

In may, I got a BaysonR front lip. Fitment was pretty good, but way too flexible imo.

And this is how she sits as of 8-11-12. Sold the rear visor and took the front plate off.

Adios for now amigos.

Engine:
Custom "Ice-Box" Intake

Suspension:
Mugen Strut Bars
OEM ITR Rear Sway Bar
ASR Rear Subframe Brace

Exterior:
BaysonR USDM ITR Replica Lip
Fog Lights
Stickers
DDMTuning 4500k HIDs
9005 LEDs
35% Tints

Interior:
Kenwood Headunit
TougeFactory Relax (Recaro SPG Replica) Seat

Last edited:

Ganyon

Looks good. I always wanted a visor, but didn't know what it would look like on my car. Now I do.

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
dents are cool though. better than rust. (my car has dents aplenty btw, not making fun) Look clean though, i like that roof wing, wish mine looked that good.

XjoEnX

Just noticed the front bumper treatment with the blacked out vent area. Looks good!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i think it looks great! nice and stock. the paint is immaculate as well. clean whip :thumbs up

bkirshr

User that is Registered
How Is the paint holding up on your lip since you said it was so flexible?

Last edited:

bleaker

Thanks everyone. I decided that I'm going to sell the mirrors. The visibility is shit.

@bkirshr: It's holding up fine so far. When I painted it, i added some kind of additive to the paint so it adheres to the flexible PU. It makes the paint flexible as well.

How it looked: