My teg needs some work yo.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Damit I want to roll these gangster ass old school wheels, but they only come in 17"s Those would look badass on a G2, especially when the G2 is black. Big ass lip FTW!!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
No more pink lines in tail lights, found out that Mean Green can get them out. That is also easy to find.

Last edited:

tonys2teg

super brother
1990TeGLs said:
how do u kno if ur trailing arm bushings are fuked neway?

i kno i am late but. i have thesame problem. one wy is a noise from the rear end. another way to tell is to walk behind ur teg. if your camber on the rear wheel looks like / \ and you have not lowered ur car. check thosebushing. also it will sound like urstrutrs are bottoming out when u hit a bump

tonys2teg

super brother
tonys2teg said:
i kno i am late but. i have thesame problem. one wy is a noise from the rear end. another way to tell is to walk behind ur teg. if your camber on the rear wheel looks like / \ and you have not lowered ur car. check thosebushing. also it will sound like urstrutrs are bottoming out when u hit a bump

omin from what i hear if you freeze the bushing they will go in eaiser..if not i hear they are a pain in the ass to get in

k624ash

tonys2teg said:
you can also jack the car up and take a look at it, might not even have to jack the car to see it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
tonys2teg said:
omin from what i hear if you freeze the bushing they will go in eaiser..if not i hear they are a pain in the ass to get in
I read somewhere to burn them out, don't think I will do that. Gonna go see if the parts store has the tool I need.

Bulletin 06-010...........came out March 31, 2006!

Applies To: 1990–01 Integra – ALL
Clunk or Squeak From Rear Suspension

SYMPTOM
A clunk or squeak from the rear suspension when
going over rough or bumpy roads.

PROBABLE CAUSE
Broken rear trailing arm bushing(s).

NOTE: If the bushing(s) are not broken, see service
bulletin 90-014, Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Noise.

CORRECTIVE ACTION
Replace the rear trailing arm bushing(s).
PARTS INFORMATION
Rear Trailing Arm Bushing
1990–93 Integra: P/N 52385-SK7-N02
1994–01 Integra: P/N 52385-SR3-000

TOOL INFORMATION
Trailing Arm Bushing Installation Set:
T/N 07AAF-SK7A130

WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
In warranty: The normal warranty applies.
Failed Part: 1990–93 Integra: P/N 52385-SK3-N02
1994–01 Integra: P/N 52385-SR3-000
Defect Code: 01801
Symptom Code: 04205
Skill Level: Repair Technician

Out of warranty: Any repair performed after warranty
expiration may be eligible for goodwill consideration by
the District Parts and Service Manager or your Zone
Office. You must request consideration, and get a
decision, before starting work.

REPAIR PROCEDURE
NOTE: ISIS online service manual information is only
available for vehicles 1990 and newer.
1. Remove the rear trailing arm.
• Refer to the suspension section of the
appropriate service manual, or
• 1990–93 Integra:
Online, enter keyword REAR SUSPENSION and
select Rear Suspension Illustrated Index from
the list.
• 1994–01 Integra:
Online, enter keyword REAR SUSPENSION
then select Suspension Arms Removal/
Inspection from the list.
2. Mark the trailing arm at the arrow on the bottom of
the bushing.

OP# Description FRT
419104 Replace right bushing 0.9
419103 Replace left bushing 0.9
419102 Replace both bushings 1.8
419330 Check wheel alignment (rear) 0.6

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Might try to pick up a set of Omni lower control arms. For those that didnt know DC lower control arms are the same as the ones on the DA.

tonys2teg

super brother
Ominous G2 said:
I read somewhere to burn them out, don't think I will do that. Gonna go see if the parts store has the tool I need.
the matco tool truck had it he said it was like 200 or 270 sumthin like that. i was starting to get it but the tech @ my old job said he can show how to do it without that

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
TheSneak said:
These look nice. Where did you read about it?
G2IC has lots of info on clearing tails, I just never had time to do it. Car is down for a little while, so I said screw it.

k624ash

i want those omni control arm too. im gonna be doing my trailing arm bushings so i also need to figure out how to get them out and in.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im getting my trailing arm bushings started, they said the dealership could consider your car for "good will" work, so maybe I will see if they will press my bushings for me. If I had a press wouldnt be a problem.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Almost forgot, blacked out the rear emblems. Look sexy with those tails, will get a pic of those up soon.