My Teg Vs. Z24

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Raced a Z24 today, it was my buddies. It was an average December day in Wisconsin 8 Degrese out, wind chill even lower. Went driving for say 2 hours, then decided to line em up out on HWY Z, Took off, even up until the end. Whoever that guy was rippin on cavaliers should know they aint that slow.

01cleatus

Yeah a stock Z24 has 150 HP or so and about 150 lb ft of torque and probably weighs a little less than our tegs. But you know what they still are Cavaliers and I am sorry Tegs are so much cooler.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
don't mean to be a d!ck, but either you need more mods or need to know how to drive. I have AEM CAI, OBX cat-back, DC 4-2-1, unothrodox pulleys. i have no problem pulling hard from Cavaliers, ecotec or Z24. all in an LS 4-door. I surprise some people.

94DC2nAL

a buddys auto 99z24 best et is 15.6@88... All he has is a weapon r intake and a custom exhaust.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
2 Things. 1-in your pic you say 'closest thing i can get to RSX' and in reality the RSX is the intergra in Japan its just a US thing to change the name to RSX. So you do have an RSX. And 2-you must not be able to drive cuz if you are about even with a Z24 than you got problems. Unless that guy had a lota parts put in his Z24. I have a CRX Si and Z24 aint a problem with me. Just somin for you to sleep on.
PS This is not Slow_99Intergra

ca86108

wtf is a z24 im lost??? a slow generic of a z28 maro..?? when i was first reading the post i thot u meant likee a z28 maro.. and i was like HELLLL NO ,, no integra in unless boosted can beat a z28.. but i guess now its codename for CAVILIER//// even if it was LIGHTING FAST and ran 10's on the track. ITS STILLL A CAVILIER>> same concept for the srt-4.. STILL A NEON

DC2_Project

ca86108 said:
wtf is a z24 im lost??? a slow generic of a z28 maro..?? when i was first reading the post i thot u meant likee a z28 maro.. and i was like HELLLL NO ,, no integra in unless boosted can beat a z28.. but i guess now its codename for CAVILIER//// even if it was LIGHTING FAST and ran 10's on the track. ITS STILLL A CAVILIER>> same concept for the srt-4.. STILL A NEON
Z24 is a type of cavalier like SI is to civic, GS-R to Integra. Yeah im not a fan of cavaliers but I have a friend that drives one and its not too bad

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe ohh....i'm not much of a domestic fan, i know wat a z28 was. i thought a z24 was pretty the same thing. but your running a LS with muffer mod. dont think u can beat alot of ppl

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i can't drive??? Pretty sure it was close only because his is automatic, and it was an everday december day, wet and cold. I slipped quite a bit, and i dont like to take my car up to fast, i have the worst springs known to man, they are so soft, it makes the car wobble like a mofo. And, After 109, id be about 6 cars ahead, since his car governs at 109. His z24, has a mugen intake, thats it. And the closest thing to RSX is kinda an inside joke, and when i say i i want a newer RSX like a 02, and keep it a RSX, not an integra. I love my teg and other tegs, i like the name RSX Type-S better.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
slow_99integra said:
2 Things. 1-in your pic you say 'closest thing i can get to RSX' and in reality the RSX is the intergra in Japan its just a US thing to change the name to RSX. So you do have an RSX. And 2-you must not be able to drive cuz if you are about even with a Z24 than you got problems. Unless that guy had a lota parts put in his Z24. I have a CRX Si and Z24 aint a problem with me. Just somin for you to sleep on.
PS This is not Slow_99Intergra
Sweet, you have a kleenex box on wheels, And it beat a Z24, i beat the Z24, It got up to a hundred, and i was a car and a half in front of him, then i slowed down cuz after 109 i win no matter what. And i have a cat back exhaust, and a short ram intake. Thats it, stock everything else. I'm pretty sure i can drive last time i checked. I'd race your kleenex box anytime anywhere pal.

01cleatus

Hey bro that was a good kill. No matter what anyone says those cars are pretty quick and it is actually a close match up on paper. So congrats once again.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Black94LS said:
Sweet, you have a kleenex box on wheels, And it beat a Z24, i beat the Z24, It got up to a hundred, and i was a car and a half in front of him, then i slowed down cuz after 109 i win no matter what. And i have a cat back exhaust, and a short ram intake. Thats it, stock everything else. I'm pretty sure i can drive last time i checked. I'd race your kleenex box anytime anywhere pal.

don't be so sensitive. you cry baby. with an intake and exhaust in a 94 -vs- my 99 with intake, header, pullies, and exhaust with 33,000 miles on my engine and you want to race. Sure sounds good to me i live in maryland right outside of baltimore. whenever you are ready.